• ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Obama admits US gun laws are his 'biggest frustration' - BBC News

"In an interview with the BBC, Mr Obama said it was "distressing" not to have made progress on the issue "even in the face of repeated mass killings".He vowed to keep trying, but the BBC's North America editor Jon Sopel said the president did not sound very confident.

But with just 18 months left in power, he said gun control was the area where he has been "most frustrated and most stymied" since coming to power in 2009."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe if he tried mass hangings of the mass killers he might achieve his goal of fewer murders. Just a suggestion.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Our founders made one significant error in the Constitution by failing to include violation of the oath of office under treason, then we could easily be rid of that piece of s**t.

jmpupillo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    NWI
    I'm frustrated too...but I'd imagine my frustration is caused by a quite different reason. ;)

This guy nailed it.

Instead we fool around with douchebags like Holmes. Instead they draw the process out for years, and allow him the opportunity to plead insanity, with the vain hope he can play Xbox in the looney bin for life.

String him up, or better yet, let the families of those he killed stone him to death.

:thumbsup:

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    Our founders made one significant error in the Constitution by failing to include violation of the oath of office under treason, then we could easily be rid of that piece of s**t.

I agree 100% with you! I have more concern and respect for the stuff I scrape off the bottom of my boot than I have for obama and his freeloading "wife" who is soon oppressed living in the WH taking multi-million dollar vacations on our dime! Oh, and sending their kids to private schools with NO ghetto kids enrolled yet, if I try that, I am racist and bigoted, uneducated, intolerant and closed minded.....

too bad, being this way and putting my kids Ed first has my oldest lined up for med school next year, one lined up for a degree in sports med and youngest already competing for Valedictorian and pursuing an engineering degree...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I agree 100% with you! I have more concern and respect for the stuff I scrape off the bottom of my boot than I have for obama and his freeloading "wife" who is soon oppressed living in the WH taking multi-million dollar vacations on our dime! Oh, and sending their kids to private schools with NO ghetto kids enrolled yet, if I try that, I am racist and bigoted, uneducated, intolerant and closed minded.....

too bad, being this way and putting my kids Ed first has my oldest lined up for med school next year, one lined up for a degree in sports med and youngest already competing for Valedictorian and pursuing an engineering degree...

Not as bad as Harley Rider, but still confusing.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    What is the person who is currently holding the position of President of the United States of America doing flapping his jaws to the media OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY !!!! ?

Just another display of his self absorbed lack of professionalism and common sense.

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    What is the person who is currently holding the position of President of the United States of America doing flapping his jaws to the media OF A FOREGIN COUNTRY !!!! ?

Just another display of his self absorbed lack of professionalism and common sense.

Perhaps we can all boycott the President, just like the Dixie Chicks.

PRG990710-PO.jpg

Top Bottom