• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Does anyone have any experience with these ? The sporting clay model has a good look, feel, comes up great, nice wood, finish,.

Any comments on their reliability?
    Problems?

Thanks,
    Reno

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    A friend of mine bought the O/U several years ago, He's not a hardcore shooter but runs through 500-1000 a summer and is happy,

Remington is selling a line of O/U that are basically a the same gun but with a Little (very little if any) cleanup and decoration on it and it seems to be a fine gun also, another friend of mine bought one last summer and has about 500 rounds through it without a hitch,

I would not hesitate to buy one, I would probably get it with the remmy name on it just because,
    I don't know how they would do if you shot 10k shots a summer but I think if you plan on 10k for your life your golden

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Well I really do not think I will get to 10,000 rds, but who knows. I really appreciate the comments. It sure helps.

Bigswin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    I've got a Baikal i bought a couple of years ago off an old neighbor. It seems to shoot pretty well but it's a very "utility". I'm sure I could put some money into it to make it better but...

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I had a weak moment and bought a CZ Woodcock Deluxe. Just made the comparisons. The CZ fit me almost perfectly, come up the same each time, handled really well, Love the case hardened side plates,
    I really appreciate the comments and help.

Top Bottom