• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When is obiden getting indicted for the same thing?
    No, no, no, see.... what happened here was Eric Adams was a happy, obedient little democrat until he was forced to deal with their policies (immigration) and began using his tiny little brain to think for himself and called out the open border/Biden BS on television.

**POOF**

Now he's a criminal.

Adams should give old Don a call, he's familiar with these tactics.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville

Gettin awful Crowded under that Democratic Rug!
    Hunter Biden messes, Joe B's Document mess, Biden Family on-the-take mess, Epstein island list, etc, etc, etc.
    "Watch this one "Disappear" too.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

The 57-page indictment charges Adams with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, federal program bribery, and to receive campaign contributions by foreign nationals; one count of wire fraud; two counts of solicitation of a contribution by a foreign national; and one count of bribery.

It alleges a 10-year pattern of corruption.

“In 2014, ERIC ADAMS, the defendant, became Brooklyn Borough President,” it reads. “Thereafter, for nearly a decade, ADAMS sought and accepted improper valuable benefits, such as luxury international travel, including from wealthy foreign businesspeople and at least one Turkish government official seeking to gain influence over him.”

Some of the charges are connected to contributions to Adams’s 2021 mayoral campaign.

The indictment alleges that in September 2021, an unnamed Turkish official told Adams that it was “his turn to repay” him, by “pressuring the New York City Fire Department… to facilitate the opening of a new Turkish consular building – a 36-story skyscraper – without a fae inspection, in time for a high-profile visit by Turkey’s president.”

It added that the building would have failed such an inspection if one were made, but that in “exchange for free travel and other travel-related bribes in 2021 and 2022 arranged by the Turkish Official, ADAMS did as instructed.”

According to the indictment, the FDNY official responsible for the safety assessment was told that he would be fired if he didn’t acquiesce, which he did.

Speaking minutes after the indictment was unveiled on Thursday morning, surrounded by black clergy members, Adams reaffirmed his earlier pleas of innocence and commitment not to resign.

“My day-to-day will not change. I will continue to do the job for 8.3 million New Yorkers that I was elected to do, and the 300,000 plus employees of our city government will continue to do their jobs because this is what we do as New Yorkers,” he said. “It’s an insult to the hard-working people of the city that anyone would say that they won’t do their jobs while this case proceeds in the background. They are dedicated public servants, and I have been one of them for many years, and they’re going to continue to do their job, moving the city forward every day.

“For 10 months I have gone through this, and I look forward to defending myself and defending the people of this city, as I’ve done throughout my entire professional career,” Adams added.

He and the other speakers were repeatedly interrupted, including by one man with a megaphone.

Adams was indicted Wednesday night following a federal corruption investigation, making him the first mayor in the city’s history to be indicted while in office. His home was also raided Thursday morning, and his phone was seized.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Finally! Time to get rid of this dumb :poop::poop::poop: POS libturd brainless Democrap mayor of NYC.
    Now if only the sheeples will realize how awful and detrimental this POS is for the city they can get a new mayor with a real or at least half a brain.
    :rockwoot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No, no, no, see.... what happened here was Eric Adams was a happy, obedient little democrat until he was forced to deal with their policies (immigration) and began using his tiny little brain to think for himself and called out the open border/Biden BS on television.

**POOF**

Now he's a criminal.

Adams should give old Don a call, he's familiar with these tactics.
    Thanks. I was wondering how he got on the lefty **** list.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Finally! Time to get rid of this dumb :poop::poop::poop: POS libturd brainless Democrap mayor of NYC.
    Now if only the sheeples will realize how awful and detrimental this POS is for the city they can get a new mayor with a real or at least half a brain.
    The non elected new mayor will be even worse. Adams isn't going anywhere unless the worthless governor takes him out, which probably will.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Problem is the Dims all seem to be in lockstep. If they weren't they would realize it's a "eat your own" clan if you step out of line.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    This dude talks about having “swagger” and likes to be perceived as a high class thug. This goes back years the Turks took advantage and seen a weak spot.

Bribed him with rich man treatment in Istanbul and free flights on Turkish airlines. Along with some cash and designer stuff so he could look the high class thug image.

So last year he gave the key to NYC to P DIDDY the “diddler”. This was after he was under investigation for “freak out parties”.

More to follow.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom