• ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I wonder if they have thought of the enforcement of this law.

Let's carry all of our guns into the gun store so we can get enough legally-purchased ammo for each gun. Yes, THAT would really enhance neighborhood safety....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, they've been saying that California has the strictest gun laws. NY is just trying to keep up.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Sounds like Bloombugger money is at work again.
    I really do miss Democrats. They at least gave a flying f... about this country. The new Liberals are scary as hell.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I wonder if they have thought of the enforcement of this law.

Let's carry all of our guns into the gun store so we can get enough legally-purchased ammo for each gun. Yes, THAT would really enhance neighborhood safety....

Nah, you'll probably get a photo ID that you must present, and that digitally tracks all your purchases for that calendar year.

Kind of like an EBT card for shooters.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The last line is the key to understanding this anti-gun legislation:

See? They are being perfectly reasonable. You can negotiate with them and maybe get 3x ammo instead of 2x ammo. Isn't that how compromise works?

It's the liberal agenda. If you want half of something, then demand it all. Then, when someone will not compromise and offer to give you half, you claim that they are greedy pigs and ask the govt to force them to compromise.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sounds like Bloombugger money is at work again.
    I really do miss Democrats. They at least gave a flying f... about this country. The new Liberals are scary as hell.

We need to stop calling them liberals. Let's just call them what they are: Facists. They believe that the ultimate power does not belong to the people, but in the state instead. They will tell us what we are allowed to think, eat, drink and do. If you speak of stuff that is not deemed correct by the state, they will try to remove you from your job in as public a way as possible to make an example out of you. What you can order to eat is limited to what they will allow. The size of your drink is limited by what they think is appropriate. Your activities are to be limited to what they feel is reasonable and does not, in any way, threaten their power base.

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    “Limiting the quantity and duration between purchases of ammunition is one step in preventing someone with criminal intent from easily accessing large quantities of ammunition,” Persaud said.

Ummm ... wouldn't that also limit the ability of lawful gun owners to train on the shooting range so that they can protect themselves and their loved ones?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I missed this thread the other day... Stuff blows my mind, but the part of the article that said "thousands of deadly ammunition rounds" just left me in a face palm. The people are so ignorant!

Top Bottom