• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    We recently had a member get hasseled by Gander Mountain employee and we are setting up an OC event there. Let's hear what everyone wants to do for a date, but let's keep it soon. If everyone would like to eat afterwards lets get some reccomendations. We know IHOP is OC friendly:rockwoot:

This will be in the Hobart/Merrillville area. The times are negotiable.

Last edited:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    We recently had a member get hasseled by Cabela's employees and we are setting up an OC event there. Let's hear what everyone wants to do for a date, but let's keep it soon. If everyone would like to eat afterwards lets get some reccomendations. We know IHOP is OC friendly:rockwoot:

I thought it was Gander Mountain???:n00b:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I'll be out there anyway Sunday the 15th around 11am. No matter when you guys/gals choose, I'll be there then for sure.

I can try to make it another time as well might be able to do it Friday night or Valentines Day as I need to go to Costco to pick up Crab Legs and Shrimp for V-day dinner anyway.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    We recently had a member get hasseled by Gander Mountain employee and we are setting up an OC event there. Let's hear what everyone wants to do for a date, but let's keep it soon. If everyone would like to eat afterwards lets get some reccomendations. We know IHOP is OC friendly:rockwoot:

FYI IHOP has all u can eat pancakes w/ 2 eggs and hashbrowns for $4.99 right now till end of the month. Also wife and I were in there the other day and both OC'ed, no one said a word.

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    Not to burst any bubbles, but the Gander Mtn. on the S.S. of Indy has it clearly posted on the front entry doors. Some thing to effect of no displayed or loaded firearms permitted. Some one from the area can probably fill in better that I.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Really? I have sent an email to corporate, and am currently waiting for a response on thier policy. We shall see what they say.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    the 13th and 14th are good for me and the g/f At this point I don't know what my schedule would be for the following weekend. Just give us a time and we will be there. I don't have my permit so I won't be carrying, but I would LOVE to meet up with a few folks and put faces with names. :)

Greg

Last edited:

squarepeg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Lake County
    FYI IHOP has all u can eat pancakes w/ 2 eggs and hashbrowns for $4.99 right now till end of the month. Also wife and I were in there the other day and both OC'ed, no one said a word.
    Add a side of bacon and I'm there. Really, you can't have eggs without bacon, just not natural. I should be free to come to most any date you choose. At this point in time I am free at all options.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    It sounds like we will have a pretty good turnout! Bacon is usually what is ordered most at these INGO get togethers. Sometimes it's bacon with salad or bacon with cheeseburger, bacon with eggs, etc. etc.

Top Bottom