• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which Saturday evening for the OC meet & Eat?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    we're in except the 25th or june 1, we do a party at our house on the 26th and the 1st is the miracle ride for riley's, never miss it!

suggestions:
    tilted kilt was very accomodating for us the last time we did it!!

hooter's 30/41, not sure we wouldn't be harassed tho. prolly wanna cal and check.

schoops, any of em

my personal vote is the kilt

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    we're in except the 25th or june 1, we do a party at our house on the 26th and the 1st is the miracle ride for riley's, never miss it!

suggestions:
    tilted kilt was very accomodating for us the last time we did it!!

hooter's 30/41, not sure we wouldn't be harassed tho. prolly wanna cal and check.

schoops, any of em

my personal vote is the kilt

But the harassment is the best part!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I am up for the idea, see if we would be able to make it, although will still be working on getting my permit so i can sit at the grown up table. My vote is for sale though. Bids start at 500 rounds of 22 or 100 rounds of 5.56mm rounds. Ready.......

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Whoa whoa hold the phone! What are you trying to pull here?

meh... you are question and bring facts to the table when Jedi speaks! how dare you. u r lucky it was not Da PINKFather that spoke. he would not tolerate this. :p

i have not attended the last 2. the 2nd to last one i recall setting up at some mexican joint in Porter and was going to attended but my babysister failed me. that is the last 1 i have ingrained in my memory. the last, last one was in deed in lake county and i recall setting it up but never planned on attended had other stuff. come to think about it i'm not even sure i took the lead i might have (check the events thread) but in any case that is why porter county stuck in my mind. that plus i'm pre-occupied with juny and july meet & shoots right now along with a radio group buy so my brain is maxed out.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    meh... you are question and bring facts to the table when Jedi speaks! how dare you. u r lucky it was not Da PINKFather that spoke. he would not tolerate this. :p

i have not attended the last 2. the 2nd to last one i recall setting up at some mexican joint in Porter and was going to attended but my babysister failed me. that is the last 1 i have ingrained in my memory. the last, last one was in deed in lake county and i recall setting it up but never planned on attended had other stuff. come to think about it i'm not even sure i took the lead i might have (check the events thread) but in any case that is why porter county stuck in my mind. that plus i'm pre-occupied with juny and july meet & shoots right now along with a radio group buy so my brain is maxed out.

Anything we can do to help?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    not yet..
    thanks to klb i dont have to worry about may maat & shoot.
    i'm just getting a bit ansy for the youth event i want to make sure it goes ok and we get a good turn out.
    flyers should already be at bylthes and wetford. cabelas alrwady has then and the central ingo members have been doing their part as well.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Jedi has a good memory as the last M&E was at the Tilted Kilt in Southlake/Westfield Mall on a Saturday afternoon.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi has a good memory as the last M&S was at the Tilted Kilt in Southlake/Westfield Mall on a Saturday afternoon.

Found it!
    2012 NWI INGO events
    INGunOwners - 2012 NWI Events

JAN 2012 was the last meet & eat and it was at Tilted Kilt and I'll be I did 'manage' it just did not go.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ngo_meet_and_eat_oc_cc_sat_14_jan_2012_a.html

Ah well if the pilgrim wants to do it in LAKE county that is fine. Not like we really like them PORTER county folks anyways. :p

Besides ya can't blame me for not having it in PORTER county since I'm running this one. :whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom