NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Fired up the heater early this morning, pool was warm enough (84F) and occupied late this afternoon. It will be warmer tomorrow, despite the rain. We usually keep it about 88/89.
    I wish I had that option. Probably won't be able to get in till mid June or so depending on the weather. This set up don't get but 2 months, but I will say when it's 110° + in the shop coming home and jumping in 78° water feels phenomenal

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    More like jedi lost the mechanic jedi had. The guy got tired and quit. jedi trusted him. jedi knew him for 15 years.

Sadly with him gone jedi is left to jediself to do the basics n medium stuff.

Don't trust others 2 do it right n jedi is on the road a lot
    I understand finding a trustworthy mechanic is difficult.

Fired up the heater early this morning, pool was warm enough (84F) and occupied late this afternoon. It will be warmer tomorrow, despite the rain. We usually keep it about 88/89.

you keep a full size pool at those temps all summer??? :wow:
    Good morning INGO!
    Morning is right some of these people haven’t gone to sleep yet on a Saturday night lol

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Got new flags on my pole for Memorial Day. 5x8 US and 3x5 Indiana. Would be nice to find a reasonable priced quality US made state flag. Buy my US flag through our Representatives site at very good prices. Recommended to them several times that they should also offer State flags.
    IMG_1201.jpeg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I understand finding a trustworthy mechanic is difficult.

you keep a full size pool at those temps all summer??? :wow:

Morning is right some of these people haven’t gone to sleep yet on a Saturday night lol
    He is ooooolllldddddd.
    He needs a warm pool to dip in and jave his joints and aches and pains go away for a while.

Plus the racoons like it warm as well.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    :xmad:

Stay away from o'riley brand of oil filters. Brand new filter and oil everywhere. The top of the filter blew out. :faceepalm:

First time using one. Normally jedi uses Napa or farm brand.
    FYI, NAPA filters are rebadged WIX....some of the best you can buy. FRAM and cheap store brands, well, you get what you pay for....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI, NAPA filters are rebadged WIX....some of the best you can buy. FRAM and cheap store brands, well, you get what you pay for....
    Been using FRAM since the first vehicle jedi had and never had an issue with them. Yes they are not the highest quality but jedi does change them out every 3k now every 4k miles along with the oil.

Old mechanic said to ignore the fancy words and just do it consistently every 3k and you will be fine based on the style of driving jedi does (mainly all highway).

Not off roading, no pulling loads, not stop and go city driving, etc.

Top Bottom