• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Well, the time has come to hook up the new confuser. Too many websites are unavailable with my Vista operating
    system, the most trouble free least crashing operating system I ever had and no updates have been available
    for several years. waaa2

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    No. if people are moving there “for the school system” the machine will get more in tax revenue / forced charity. Would be a fair assumption to say if people are moving there for schools that means they have children. So bigdaddymachine still reaps the rewards
    Right, but if "you" didn't pay any taxes to the school corp, why should "you" get a higher selling price when selling to a family that wants the good school system that others paid into? Yes they will see an increase in tax dollars with the new family, but they didn't get anything from you for all the years you lived there.

He is obviously one of those evil parents costing people without children money and cannot be trusted. Therefore, he is a witch.
    I actually voted against the last school tax referendum in CP. I think its crazy that they continue to spend out of control and the administration makes so much and yet our teachers are under paid. Are schools here, while high on academics are a complete **** show and the administration needs to be held accountable. I only made my last comment as a the devils advocate because i think its a very valid point. Those that don't contribute shouldn't benefit.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Right, but if "you" didn't pay any taxes to the school corp, why should "you" get a higher selling price when selling to a family that wants the good school system that others paid into? Yes they will see an increase in tax dollars with the new family, but they didn't get anything from you for all the years you lived there.

I actually voted against the last school tax referendum in CP. I think its crazy that they continue to spend out of control and the administration makes so much and yet our teachers are under paid. Are schools here, while high on academics are a complete **** show and the administration needs to be held accountable. I only made my last comment as a the devils advocate because i think its a very valid point. Those that don't contribute shouldn't benefit.
    That is the problem. People think it is the administration, like they can get rid of terrible teachers easily. My best friend is a principal, he would get rid of half his staff for the good of the kids if he could. The teachers union will not allow terrible teachers to be fired. It takes almost three years to fire a bad teacher, and if they show improvement only once, it resets everything you need to go through to fire them.

Also parents are terrible. And doctors are terrible. This whole autism thing is out of control. Some schools have as much as 30% on this spectrum.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

Because it is your home ? You paid the premium when you moved in or built to be in that district. How or why the price increases or decreased doesn’t matter since it is your house.

what if it is a great school district and then poor spending / administration makes it decline and your house price reflects that should the .guv subsidize what you lost? Same situation different angle.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, the time has come to hook up the new confuser. Too many websites are unavailable with my Vista operating
    system, the most trouble free least crashing operating system I ever had and no updates have been available
    for several years. waaa2
    In today's World it is not a good idea to use an OS that is not getting security patches to do anything on the Internet.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    In today's World it is not a good idea to use an OS that is not getting security patches to do anything on the Internet.
    Since I do not do any internet banking or anything sensitive on the confuser it really doesn't bother me. I'm old school,
    write a check, use a stamp and mail bills. Banking? I go to the bank. Absolutely nothing sensitive anyone anywhere
    can get from this confuser. I invite anyone to find anything of value other than pictures on it.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Since I do not do any internet banking or anything sensitive on the confuser it really doesn't bother me. I'm old school,
    write a check, use a stamp and mail bills. Banking? I go to the bank. Absolutely nothing sensitive anyone anywhere
    can get from this confuser. I invite anyone to find anything of value other than pictures on it.
    Do you ever make purchases online?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Worrying about online fraud is like worrying about being struck by lightning.

Again, the things you guys fret over is unreal. Pretty sure I've written less than 20 checks in my life. If I visit a bank 2x a year that would shock me. It's usually to get 300 in $1/$5 for Mexico trip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom