• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Iron Maiden tickets went up, or more likely tickets master went up. $130 general admission for the floor at Allstate Arena 10/24/24, and that's the fanclub pre-sale price so I'm sure it will be up from there for general sales. I got two of those to do with as I please and a VIP seat package for me.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Iron Maiden tickets went up, or more likely tickets master went up. $130 general admission for the floor at Allstate Arena 10/24/24, and that's the fanclub pre-sale price so I'm sure it will be up from there for general sales. I got two of those to do with as I please and a VIP seat package for me.
    I may be interested next year

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If God is kind and forgiving how in the world could he send someone to hell? Ooops, this question belongs in the religion
    thread somewhere. It's a business.
    Reminds me of this....

In the 3rd century BC, the philosopher Epicurus asked: “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?” Some complete it: “Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

The ticktok is better as the sound effect and costume complete the statement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom