Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Where can one get this?
    Closest store is on the east side of Indy, then Batesville off of 74. You can get the canned chili at Meijer. Only thing you can't duplicate is their cheese. They freshly shred it throughout the day. I always order an extra side of cheese every time.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    It must mean we gonna get hit with snow as he agrees with jedi
    :)
    While definitely a rare occurrence I agree with you on something, I will reiterate that you think their burgers are good, and I wholeheartedly disagree. Means it all cancels out :stickpoke:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    While definitely a rare occurrence I agree with you on something, I will reiterate that you think their burgers are good, and I wholeheartedly disagree. Means it all cancels out :stickpoke:
    That was 2023 jedi.

2024 jedi is not so sure.
    Was at the hammond schoop this Friday and the burger was bad. The meat was dry. jedi asked for the works and just got lettecue, mayo, kechtup and a pickle.

Worse jedi asked for a cherry coke and the 1st one was a coke. The 2nd one could barely taste the cherry!

The *only* thing ok was the fact that this hammond lication now has 1/2 orders which are cheaper but smaller.

Still this location is on the jedi may not return list. The highland and munster locations those burgers are still good, big, juicy.

Now jedi did have a Minner Dunn in Dec 2023 and that was yummy as well.

Blaster89

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2024
    Northwest Indiana
    That was 2023 jedi.

2024 jedi is not so sure.
    Was at the hammond schoop this Friday and the burger was bad. The meat was dry. jedi asked for the works and just got lettecue, mayo, kechtup and a pickle.

Worse jedi asked for a cherry coke and the 1st one was a coke. The 2nd one could barely taste the cherry!

The *only* thing ok was the fact that this hammond lication now has 1/2 orders which are cheaper but smaller.

Still this location is on the jedi may not return list. The highland and munster locations those burgers are still good, big, juicy.

Now jedi did have a Minner Dunn in Dec 2023 and that was yummy as well.

Miner Dunn > Schoops

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    That stuff they make in Cincy is NOT chili. It is the worst thing to be called chili I've ever tasted. It is a gruel that should not even be considered food.

When my daughter moved to that area I kept hearing that the Cincy chili was great. We go to Skyline and I ask for a bowl of chili. The waitress looks dumb founded. They consider "chili" a condiment to be ordered on top of or under other food items. I understand why they don't like to serve it alone, it is horrible.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That stuff they make in Cincy is NOT chili. It is the worst thing to be called chili I've ever tasted. It is a gruel that should not even be considered food.

When my daughter moved to that area I kept hearing that the Cincy chili was great. We go to Skyline and I ask for a bowl of chili. The waitress looks dumb founded. They consider "chili" a condiment to be ordered on top of or under other food items. I understand why they don't like to serve it alone, it is horrible.
    Camp Washington

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Gun show in porter county Feb 17 and 18. Anyone interested in another meet and eat?

Jedi not allowed since he apparently brings the Kung Flu with him. :whistle:

Would do a poll on which day, Sat or Sun. I know we did Industrial Revolution for 1 of them out that way but definitely would be open to suggestions on location

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Gun show in porter county Feb 17 and 18. Anyone interested in another meet and eat?

Jedi not allowed since he apparently brings the Kung Flu with him. :whistle:

Would do a poll on which day, Sat or Sun. I know we did Industrial Revolution for 1 of them out that way but definitely would be open to suggestions on location
    Schoops is next to Blythe's. M&E&S?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom