Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Okey dokey. Been looking for a CC-able pistol for my first foray into the Semi-auto realm.

Never done semi-auto ammo before. What's good, what's bad? Will probably go with Freedom Munitions eventually when they have a special, but want to pick up some now somewhere.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    .380 can be a ***** to find. I believe that the prevailing logic on that particular caliber of late has been to use FMJ ammo rather than JHP to satisfy the penetration requirements in an SD situation. There's plenty to read on that topic of course.

I have a couple other options that conceal pretty well if that particular gun or caliber doesn't do it for you, which you're welcome to borrow any time.

Now that I've made a recommendation of sorts on ammo, I'll go ahead and don my flame suit.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, I got some of the Wolf. Didn't find a holster at Sportsman's Guide. I have a little suede IWB bolster that I use for my LCR... I'll try it before I buy anything.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I have an LC9. I bet the 380 is smoother to shoot. Have you pulled the trigger? They say (the lc9) is like a double action revolver. It is a bit long for my big hands. I know they are making a striker fired version now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom