• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    There are two knobs on my water heater, one for the on/off/pilot with a button that you push down in order to get gas to light the dang thing.... Then there is a separate knob for the temperature which when left on high immediately turns the flame to full when the on/off/pilot knob is turned to on... Very interesting when it engaged after lighting the dang thing....

I think I fixed it now but really won't know for a couple days to see if this new part did the job or not...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My wife loves me!

A special meal of sautéed gizzards and hearts, with onions, tonight! One of my all time favorites.

I don't know... It sounds like she is trying to kill you... :rofl:

There are two knobs on my water heater, one for the on/off/pilot with a button that you push down in order to get gas to light the dang thing.... Then there is a separate knob for the temperature which when left on high immediately turns the flame to full when the on/off/pilot knob is turned to on... Very interesting when it engaged after lighting the dang thing....

I think I fixed it now but really won't know for a couple days to see if this new part did the job or not...

I see. I think the scrap yard will give you $8 for it. I started the one that we just replace (single knob) after it was off for years. There were flames shooting out of the base. It was OLD.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just received my ebay shipment for 3 S&W posters from 1990 depicting a 586 labeling every part, a 6906 same, and the most common smith produced during the time in 1990. Got it all for a steal at 35 bucks and all in excellent shape. These will make an excellent addition to my garage.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My wife loves me!

A special meal of sautéed gizzards and hearts, with onions, tonight! One of my all time favorites.

I don't know... It sounds like she is trying to kill you... :rofl:

I see. I think the scrap yard will give you $8 for it. I started the one that we just replace (single knob) after it was off for years. There were flames shooting out of the base. It was OLD.

No no. It is

O k

What the heck does she do when she's mad at you then?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well, you must be alive.
    You're typing.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I mainly do egg's bacon, and sausage.... all carb friendly....

1775, you could have had three Gunbunnies girl's with gun's posters for 5 bucks less.... just saying....

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I mainly do egg's bacon, and sausage.... all carb friendly....

1775, you could have had three Gunbunnies girl's with gun's posters for 5 bucks less.... just saying....

I think he has at least one Gun Bunnies poster that features a nice Stainless 686 with a 6 inch barrel, target grip, and full underlug weight. It is a sweet looking revolver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom