Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Snap if someone ever steals your JEEP gun you just let us know I'm sure we can find it and the little prick who would do that pretty quick for you....

Nice ring..... it's not a gun but it is very nice.... hope your mom likes it....

Sooooo as I watched youtube video's on how to fix my water heater problem they failed to mention anything about lowering the temperature setting on the water heater when you go to light the pilot again and definitely nothing about having a fire extinguisher around close by when trying this feet....

Did I tell you guys this water heater doesn't look anything like the inside of a computer at all....

Doesn't turning the knob to "pilot" take care of the "turning it down" part?
    Do I need to go over there?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actaeon277. Wife asked me about your Christmas light display today and how soon will it be going?

Plan on putting it up in a couple weeks. Up, but probably not lit.
    a couple days into December will start 5 weeks of 60 hour weeks. I'd like to have them up or mostly up, before that.
    Sometime in Dec I'll light em.

I'll post it here when they're lit.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I'd appreciate it, I'm at war with cats. They are in my insulation and climbing through this hole I have in my floor. I went to install new insulation and new floor and found cats chilling in the room.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Acteon, I'll let you know.... I got the part now... just have to try replacing it and relight it with the heat setting on low this time. By the way the old fire extinguisher works, not sure how happy I am about testing it though....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom