• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Does Blythe's in valpo have rests to use in the range? I need to sight in a Ruger SBH 44 magnum for deer season... Have a scope coming in for it and want to get her set up... Also, Any other suggestions for a 25 yard range?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hey Snap, I would reconsider telling the world that tid bit of info above...

That I keep a gun in my Jeep? Or that I got it at Jack's? Only a handful of people on here know who I am IRL, and I don't think it would be a surprise to them that I have a gun. What am I missing?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :): Diamond sounds pricey.

Not like this then huh?
    large-blooming-beauty-ring-laying-down-video.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Nope, not quite. :) The closest pic I can come up with is this one. It's similar to this design but in yellow gold and has six petals, and the diamonds are bigger. The center stone is about a fifth of a carat. It was $300.

Miadora-14k-Rose-Gold-1-10ct-TDW-Diamond-Flower-Ring-G-H-I1-I2-P14753461.jpg

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Yes, it was That you keep a loaded gun in your jeep...

I have never met you, but have seen a few photos of you on here. I know that you live near st Anthony's in CP and work there, I've seen your dogs posted on here. I thought I saw a pic of your jeep too... A black Liberty??

Just saying, we know a lot about you from just reading this thread and following links posted here...

If you see no issue, neither do I, just wanted to warn you of a possible brain fart...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Does Blythe's in valpo have rests to use in the range? I need to sight in a Ruger SBH 44 magnum for deer season... Have a scope coming in for it and want to get her set up... Also, Any other suggestions for a 25 yard range?

As I remember, they have one you can rent.

JP has a 25 yard range, and with it being cold there, it will give you realistic performance of how you and your gun will operate during the season.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snap if someone ever steals your JEEP gun you just let us know I'm sure we can find it and the little prick who would do that pretty quick for you....

Nice ring..... it's not a gun but it is very nice.... hope your mom likes it....

Sooooo as I watched youtube video's on how to fix my water heater problem they failed to mention anything about lowering the temperature setting on the water heater when you go to light the pilot again and definitely nothing about having a fire extinguisher around close by when trying this feet....

Did I tell you guys this water heater doesn't look anything like the inside of a computer at all....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Snap if someone ever steals your JEEP gun you just let us know I'm sure we can find it and the little prick who would do that pretty quick for you....

Nice ring..... it's not a gun but it is very nice.... hope your mom likes it....

Sooooo as I watched youtube video's on how to fix my water heater problem they failed to mention anything about lowering the temperature setting on the water heater when you go to light the pilot again and definitely nothing about having a fire extinguisher around close by when trying this feet....

Did I tell you guys this water heater doesn't look anything like the inside of a computer at all....

:postpics:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm curious about their prices. Chef Larry, let me know if they have any Smith wheelguns for a good price (unless you want them). Also would not mind a small cc semi-auto pistol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom