• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I think I need one of those automatic reloading machines that you just walk in the garage once a week and hit a button and then come back in a hour and your boxes of ammo are ready to go to the range... I don't get enough time in the day to fix computers for clients and reload ammo for my shooting sprees at the range....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo stopped by Blythes in Griffith and found out I was about two hours late to finally find my Smith 686 2.5 inch 6 shot 357 magnum.....

Somebody beat old Gunbunnies to getting a deal on the little jewel..... I guess there will be more chances before Xmas but.......

Now I definitely have to go shooting again soon too get rid of all the anxieties... and to gear me up for the coming Xmas crowds that will unleash on us soon....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Sooooo stopped by Blythes in Griffith and found out I was about two hours late to finally find my Smith 686 2.5 inch 6 shot 357 magnum.....

Somebody beat old Gunbunnies to getting a deal on the little jewel..... I guess there will be more chances before Xmas but.......

Now I definitely have to go shooting again soon too get rid of all the anxieties... and to gear me up for the coming Xmas crowds that will unleash on us soon....

The Christmas crowds are already out there. Go by South Lake Mall any weekend and get in the crazy traffic.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I try to stay away from the mall unless the Schoops in there goes down then I'm screwed and have to show up to fix it....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I walked the entire mall today, from the far corner of Sears to the far corner of Penney's, and back. Went to every optical place there. Also went to America's Best, ForEyes, and Walmart. Ended up stopping at Meijer on the way home for a rotisserie chicken and finding some glasses I like.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I walked the entire mall today, from the far corner of Sears to the far corner of Penney's, and back. Went to every optical place there. Also went to America's Best, ForEyes, and Walmart. Ended up stopping at Meijer on the way home for a rotisserie chicken and finding some glasses I like.
    Got my last pair of glasses at Costco for $199.99 and Four Eyes wanted $ 500.00 and change for the same pair.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have gotten my glasses at ForEyes for years-- two pair of no-line bifocals for $149 if I picked from their cheap frames. Now they have about two or three styles that you can use the two-for deal with, and they are godawful ugly.

I really didn't find anything I liked at Costco. The only frame I liked didn't come in any color besides purple. :puke: I was impressed with the lady at Meijer because she asked me whether I used my distance, reading, or intermediate range the most, and suggested a type of progressive that was most appropriate. Because I'm on a computer all the time at work and a lot of the time here, I got a lens that has a larger intermediate lens area.

This is the frame I chose at Meijer. I wanted to go with a plastic frame for a change, but I don't like the black. It's sort of an olive green on top fading to a honey brown on the bottom. I had to come back to this thread to say that it just dawned on me that my new glasses are INGO colored. :ingo:

nikeframe_zpsa24c0e2f.jpg

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I went to the pawnshop to look at guns and ended up finding a diamond ring that I know my mom will love. It's in the shape of a flower, there is a diamond set in each petal. I took it to get it sized today.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I went to the pawnshop to look at guns and ended up finding a diamond ring that I know my mom will love. It's in the shape of a flower, there is a diamond set in each petal. I took it to get it sized today.
    Where'd you find a pawnshop that sells guns, only know if one, jacks at 16th and Broadway, friend owns it. Didn't know why others that were ffl's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom