• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm in pain but it isn't getting worst so I'm guessing the snow will be a no show...

on another note I have hot water again...

Arthritis?

I take a very inexpensive drug (requires prescription) that works phenomenally well for me. Methotrexate. It was the 'state of the art' drug for rheumatoid arthritis 25 years ago, now its the gateway therapy drug for patients who test positive with the RA factor in their blood. I've never had to seriously consider any of the biologics because the methotrexate works so well for me. Add a few Aleve to the mix or something a bit stronger for the occasional flare up and I'm pretty good considering I was diagnosed with severe rheumatoid arthritis while I was fresh out of college and bound for a wheel chair.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, I think mine is Diabetes nerve pain and nuropothy in the hands. It gets worst as the cold comes in or precipitation. It is much better in the heat but still is there a bit....

Shoulder, back, neck, hands, feet and lower back in different levels. Mainly the hands and the left shoulder and arm. For the last 6 months I haven't been able to pick anything of any weight up on the left arm....

Looking for a nice warm desert....

I'm also allergic to NSAIDS which includes ibuprofen.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    1 PM about training? Jeez guys, this is going to be the old fogies club pretty soon.

Second call out, anyone here interested in training? It seems an NWI INGO training junkie group is forming. Looks like it will be more combatives oriented, which is good.

Any of the young whipper snappers want to join in?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    1 PM about training? Jeez guys, this is going to be the old fogies club pretty soon.

Second call out, anyone here interested in training? It seems an NWI INGO training junkie group is forming. Looks like it will be more combatives oriented, which is good.

Any time we need training, we just stop by Gary in the middle of the night.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

I'm too crippled and fat to be rolling around on the ground.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I have a 10 foot rule since I'm too old to fight someone with fists and all.... If your inside 10 foot, your there because I let you there.... Samuel Colt made us all equal don't you know...

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I have a 10 foot rule since I'm too old to fight someone with fists and all.... If your inside 10 foot, your there because I let you there.... Samuel Colt made us all equal don't you know...
    Never go out into public, huh?

Some of us are more equal with Sameul Colt's items than others... No training for you Mark?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bra Medic, I told Sam that he had one heck of a revolver there but I warned him that Eliphalet Remington's 1858 design was a bit easier to reload and clean... He did get it right with the 1873 Colt though..... I thought that Horace Smith and Daniel Wesson's designs started to even things up even more and then there was the greatest gun designer of all time John Moses Browning's pistol designs from the Colt 1906 to the 1911A1.... Well we got all on a equal playing field by these guys...

Old times.... and memories...

Well I go out in public but if I think your going to kill me I just use the right tool.... I'm too old and painful to roll around on the ground with you and try to fist fight anymore....

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Does anyone local carry a left sided extractor for a mossberg 500? I really dont want to pay $4 shipping on a $8 part from midway.

Im fat and out of shape but for some reason getting beat up and beating up is fun. Is that wrong?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    clif if you enjoy it, go for it.... I never said it wasn't good training, just that I have a hard time just getting up in the morning.... Soooo....

and if you send me the part number from midway I think I'm ordering some of these speed loaders they have on sale if I can get through their ordering line tomorrow...

TS4, What is it with those shopping isles anymore... You would think they were trying to stuff more food on the shelves but these places have gone over to that stock what we sell just in time anyways so ... Now I don't do much of the shopping though and the wife is pretty tough... Have you seen what she will do to someone over a piece of brass at the firing range..... I don't even want to tangle with her....

We make these two look like rank amateurs...

[video=youtube;7rks3w-4UEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7rks3w-4UEk[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom