• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The hammond tax collectors got me tonight. What town has 4 lane roads that are 25 mph? No wonder there's no growth in this town, everyone avoids it if they want to get anywhere. As I will from now on. We, at least he didn't ask me to get out of the car.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The hammond tax collectors got me tonight. What town has 4 lane roads that are 25 mph? No wonder there's no growth in this town, everyone avoids it if they want to get anywhere. As I will from now on. We, at least he didn't ask me to get out of the car.

:facepalm:
    where did the popo get you thug?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Hoe man, I just sat through a high school musical, as if the day couldn't have gotten worse. Some Ahole tried to run me off the road on the way to work. System goes down at work. People at work think they don't have to do anything but sit there. No, you have to do your job, differently then before. Let me refresh you on how to do YOUR job. Scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I feel better now. Carry on.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2014
    Merrillville
    What Jedi said.

Sign up for the Bonfield shoot. I'll find you a 10/22 rifle one way or another. If you are serious about it and you get signed up and we find you a rifle, I will supply your ammo for the shoot ... FREE. You don't even have to sign up or attend both days. Saturday only would be fine if you are too busy.

I would certainly not mind getting a couple hundred rounds through my 30-30 winchester as that's a blast to shoot (pun intended), but in all reality I believe that's release weekend at work. I have to cover a major release of our biggest claims/provider application at work during that weekend so both Saturday and Sunday are off. The worst thing is that this only happens once a year and that just so happens to be the weekend.

If I can in fact get that weekend off, would there be a problem with showing up with my 30-30? I would love to get some more time shooting that gun.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'll keep checking but my interwebz connection has been spotty since the ... FORCED UPGRADE. If you see a cancellation notice, txt me ASAP. I'll do the same for you. I would hate to drive all the way out there for nothing.
    I'm working all night so I'll keep checking the website.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi Winter Hibernation 2014

Well thugs and rednecks I have updated the group buy for the .223.
    I will be placing the order on 11/11/2014 so just a few days left if anyone still wants in on the 3rd case.
    If you want in on that group buy please see this link:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...04]-223-rem-@-29-rd-wolf-gold-brass-ammo.html
    as I will no longer being READING this thread since I'm unsubscribing due to my winter hibernation.

Also WD and baba will have a little surprise for you guys *cough* free close combat/hand training *cough* soon.
    More details on that in a few weeks I suspect. :whistle:

If anyone finds the following powders online/locally can you please let me know.
    AA2230
    H335
    WIN 748
    PM or email or txt msg me.
    Again I'm not going to be reading this thread or any other thread on INGO apart from the last Group Buy that we have going.

Lonehoosier, Acteaon277, t-star. darkkevin, melensdad, clif45, geronimojoe, and ghostofwinter all have my cellphone for those of you that do not have it and may need to get a hold of me. Please ask them for it. Those members above please give them the number. Thanks.

Also if anyone know where we can get suppressors for the Winamac Youth 2015 event (June 2015) please let me know. We want all .22lr suppressors for the next event so that the little ones are not freaking out about the noise.

It's time for Jedi to go find his....
    unicorns.png

:)

Have a nice Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.
    I'll be back around middle/late JAN 2015.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If anyone finds the following powders online/locally can you please let me know.
    AA2230
    H335
    WIN 748
    PM or email or txt msg me. . .

Lonehoosier, Acteaon277, t-star. darkkevin, melensdad, clif45, geronimojoe, and ghostofwinter all have my cellphone for those of you that do not have it and may need to get a hold of me. Please ask them for it. Those members above please give them the number.
    No need to bother us, you number is written on the wall of the WAL MART bathroom.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Lonehoosier, Acteaon277, t-star. darkkevin, melensdad, clif45, geronimojoe, and ghostofwinter all have my cellphone for those of you that do not have it and may need to get a hold of me. Please ask them for it. Those members above please give them the number. Thanks.

really even if you just want his # to text him random facts about cat's or the current state of affairs in zimbabwe at 2am, just ask, i'll gladly give it to you for that!!

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Making stencils to spray my AR mags. Trying to find a simple design that will cut out easily. Think I have one, that will be unique.

This was my first idea, but I wanted something a bit more unique.
    stencil_grenade.jpg

This was my second idea, but it was a bit too much for a simple spray paint stencil.
    keywork-coheed-and-cambria-69958_182_200.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom