Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    careful out their thugs/rednecks.
    co-worker of mine fell right outside the EC train station due to ice.
    Jedi took the bus into work as he was not risking a bike ride and when we got off the bus we saw yet another person fall on the sidewalk.
    :faint:

Does she ride the train with you or take a later one? There was an older lady in a purple coat that fell in the big part of the lot.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Been thinkin of pulling the old Citori out and havin some fun with her. Although I prefer sporting clays, sqeezing in a few rounds of trap seems easier these days with work being so busy. I used to work out of our Griffith garage, and have shot at the Isaak Walton over by the airport before, so I e-mailed a contact I found to get their trap schedule. They throw birds on Tues from 5 to 8pm and Thurs from 3 to 10pm. Between them and the Merrillville chapter, that throws on Wed from 3 to 10 and Sat from 11 to 3 I think I might be able to find a day or two that works.
    we were just talking about that 20 pages ago! :oldwise:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    careful out their thugs/rednecks.
    co-worker of mine fell right outside the EC train station due to ice.
    Jedi took the bus into work as he was not risking a bike ride and when we got off the bus we saw yet another person fall on the sidewalk.
    :faint:

Yeah. I'm in Indy now, but when we stopped for coffee in Lafayette, I almost fell on my @$$ iin the Starbucks parking lot.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Now I'm wishing I hadn't picked up overtime last night. Its beautiful outside. Sitting on my deck shooting my 22 and playing ball with the dogs. Actually got hot and ditched the coat.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Gotta run to cabelas for a pickup, may stop at the lounge on my way back. Not sure about the whiskey though, after Glen 15yr last night!

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Gotta run to cabelas for a pickup, may stop at the lounge on my way back. Not sure about the whiskey though, after Glen 15yr last night!

Never put 2 and 2 together, but just realized that you do the IT at County Seat. We've talked in there before, about my company still using AS400. Didn't even realize it was you, even after we met to buy those reloading dies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom