• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Go ahead and get it for jedi as I'm planning on going over there wed but who knows what will happen...

hate to be the reason he didn't get any if someone makes a run on the stuff...

Oh, well I must have beeped at someone else then when I went by your place this afternoon... Jedi...

On the insulin, I'm a strange case as I went straight from NPH/Regular self mixing in the syringe to pump therapy. skipped the whole pen of humulog and Lantus shot thing all together...

Oh Jedi, I think I have a 8 lber of 2230 and one of 2460 and two of #7, maybe a couple other 8 lber's if you want to see what they looked like... LOL....

wiating for some weather to warm up the ingot and poor some bullets too....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1st day of vacation.
    Crap load of small jobs done.
    Tomorrow I tackle door locks and garage door opener.
    And maybe go to a shelter and look at dogs.

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    heading home at about 2am and my road was drifted shut for anything other than 4WD. Couple spots thought I was gonna get stuck but was lucky enough that there were patches no snow accumulated on the road. Literally had it floored and still was only going 30 MPH through the drifts.

Had a blast doing it but still was thinking to myself "**** **** **** ****"

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV, the GoPro is awesome but it isn't live viewing. It has a 4 second delay when watching from remote.... This one is suppose to be live which is a requirement for my intended use...

I looked at the little sony wearable but it was about 2 seconds delayed also... good image but not real time, the newest ION is suppose to be real time but I haven't been able to look at one in person either...

Actaron, if you know what breed of dog your looking for there are some dog rescues around that you can deal with to find a full breed or mostly whatever your looking for. I went that way for the last Britney Spaniel we had and he was awesome... Great bird dog and great family pet that for some reason someone else didn't want...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah. I work with American Eskimo Rescue occasionally, so if you want a smart, loyal, protective dog that will never let you wear black for the rest of your life, let me know.

I have two right now. Before my mom moved in with me, I had four.

lltablesigpic.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I have not pushed this as an INGO event, but if anyone who actually enjoys a cigar is looking for something to do...

Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm, at the 1101 Cigar Lounge, we are featuring CAO "Flathead" series cigars with deals, a manufacturer's rep will be here, he'll probably also offer deals on LaGloria Cubana and other brands he features. There will also be Greg Ashby on the guitar.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I have not pushed this as an INGO event, but if anyone who actually enjoys a cigar is looking for something to do...

Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm, at the 1101 Cigar Lounge, we are featuring CAO "Flathead" series cigars with deals, a manufacturer's rep will be here, he'll probably also offer deals on LaGloria Cubana and other brands he features. There will also be Greg Ashby on the guitar.

I'm planning on stopping by if I can get outta work on time. I've been wanting to try the Flathead series for a while, but they're one of many on a long long list. Scheduled to work until 1930, so could probably get there around 2000 which only leaves an hour. I've got the word out at work to try to get someone to come in early for me though. Picked up nightshift again tonight, so hopefully that scores enough points with our night crew to get someone to cover an hour for me...

This. We had our wedding video done by friends in GoPro cameras and it ended up being lots of fun. They've all moved on to using them in various action sports and never have problems.

GoPros are pretty sweet cameras.

I had one survived a 140mph "off" a few years ago. Stayed on the car with the suction mount, video stable. Love my GoPros.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN

Im gonna try to make it, this will probably be the last cigar night I'll be ble to attend. I'm starting a new desk at work on Monday, midnights with Friday and Saturday off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom