Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yeah, I just went to Strack's in CP. Lots of stuff coming down, and it's little hard pellets of snow.

Just saw the plow on our street. Tell me if this makes sense. Plow and salt truck working together, right? Salt truck throws salt, and then plow blade follows up right behind. WTF?

That makes perfect sense. You just are not a .gov worker.
    They have to spend all your money now that we have the 1.5% county tax and once that runs out (real fast) they then have a reason to increase it from 1.5% to 2.5% so they can line their pockets with some of it.

Got a call from my daughters school. They are letting kids out 2 hours early.

@jedi. Went to kempfs in michigan city today they had aa2230 for $26.95 for 1lbs.

@All is that a good price for AA2230?
    I have never bought any so have no idea to baseline it.
    and MTN why did you bit buy it for me. ;)

Well, now they aren't even trying.

Yup! What a bunch of pansies but then again is that not what we have in control of everything now-a-days?

@GB if you go can you get me some AA2230 pplleeaassee.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    @jedi.

If you need some powder I can run back up to kempfs anytime it's only 15 mins away from me. And give it to you at the meet&eat.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @jedi.

If you need some powder I can run back up to kempfs anytime it's only 15 mins away from me. And give it to you at the meet&eat.

oh that would work! Do you bank with CHASE? I can send you a CHASE QuickPay if you like?
    I am NOT going to pay you in LEGO!!! Sorry I don't give out my LEGO bricks. ;)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Mr Tire was the only one out of all of them who had my tire in there warehouse, no one else had it. But I can't complain about 175 for a new tire installed.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I can pick some up wed if your still looking, txt em and let me know... also how much your wanting.. it comes in 1 lb and 8 lb containers...

Jedi was that you shoveling your side walk earlier today ? I beeped but had to keep going to get to all my clients in this crap today...

What Melensdad said about the lantis... didn't think you were suppose to use lantis while on a pump..

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    oh that would work! Do you bank with CHASE? I can send you a CHASE QuickPay if you like?
    I am NOT going to pay you in LEGO!!! Sorry I don't give out my LEGO bricks. ;)

Sorry don't bank at chase. Cash is good. I hope Lego bricks doesn't mean cash.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    I can pick some up wed if your still looking, txt em and let me know... also how much your wanting.. it comes in 1 lb and 8 lb containers...

Jedi was that you shoveling your side walk earlier today ? I beeped but had to keep going to get to all my clients in this crap today...

What Melensdad said about the lantis... didn't think you were suppose to use lantis while on a pump..

If your going to kempfs. I only saw 10-12, 1 lb containers of aa2230.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

Lantus isn't typically used with a pump but rather either/or. I have seen it used on some patients, particularly those with some compliance issues.

Cover with Lantus, run a lower than planned basal rate on the pump.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Yes I was out when the 'light & fluffy" snow 1st hit us this morning. Then it stopped and I was sad since we only got a little bit.
    As I look out my window it's now coming down again, lots of it, and big snowflakes.
    I think I should go back out there and take out the blower but it's still coming down.

Sorry don't bank at chase. Cash is good. I hope Lego bricks doesn't mean cash.

No worries.
    You don't need to have a CHASE account in order to do the transfer since I have one.
    You would have to create a CHASE login and give CHASE your bank info so the online transfer can occur.
    But if you want the worthless greenback that is good as well. ;)
    I would have been asking for GOLD, SILVER or the Chinese paper. :rofl:

If your going to kempfs. I only saw 10-12, 1 lb containers of aa2230.

One 1lb is good enough for right now. I have not reloading .223 yet. Have primers, dies, 100 bullets, and brass ready to go.
    Oh how I wish I could find 8lb containers of powder but sadly those days are gone for the time being.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom