• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Indy gun club has so many beautiful shotguns for sale. New, used, huge selection of high end guns. If you've got a couple grand burning a hole in your pocket they've got something for you to take home.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi... that is why I mentioned I was down to 5000 primers for small pistol... I'm just going to go with the flow and shoot a lot more 223/5.56/308/9mm/38spcl, and 357 magnum. The 22 LR stuff just got put in the back of the safe with the 1911A1's until the economy changes or the times for us shooters changes...

Shoot what you can replenish, replenish what you can shoot...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video=youtube;L76DfSLad5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L76DfSLad5o[/video]

I'm thinking of moving the lights off the bushes.
    They keep getting covered up, and not just this year. This year I've given up.
    So I have to uncover them, and because they sit in the snow, they tend to get rust spots, which means I have to fix them.

I was resisting, because doing something else means that all my programed songs wouldn't work right.
    Then I thought....
    What about making frames, and having them form "squares" across the front of the house. Like a wall, made up of squares, each square with a color.
    Arranged the same way as on the bush, so that the songs would operate the same.

What do you think?
    (besides that I'm crazy)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon, Here is two from the Dead...

[video=youtube;cn9v4KS7FMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cn9v4KS7FMA[/video]

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Indy gun club has so many beautiful shotguns for sale. New, used, huge selection of high end guns. If you've got a couple grand burning a hole in your pocket they've got something for you to take home.

I've gotten 2 from there. My wife said I'm on a ban for a couple years... lol

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Sorry for the short notice but I'm heading up to Blythes with a few friends for some range time at 1300 today if anyone want to join us. Just look for the bright yellow sweat shirt.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Just got back from the show. Got some zip cases for the model 10 and the LCR. Looked for a holster for the 10 but didn't find anything mid-pricerange (somewhere between $10 crap and $65 leather). Got a nice black leather belt and a pink t-shirt with Hello Kitty that says "girls just wanna have guns".

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Things I learned about the Valpo gun show:

Go early in the day.
    Dress light. It's hot in there.
    Take CASH. I was lucky that the belt guy let me write a check.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah. Belt dude did me a couple of favors. He took my check with no ID (even though I had it) and he let me keep my leather jacket at his booth while I shopped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom