Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm going to the Valpo gun show this morning. Woot! Wasn't going to go for the standard reasons... you know... don't have time, don't need anyting... I might talk my mom into going with me too.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Dangit, I've discovered I'm down to my last 5000 small pistol primers, this is getting serious....

I'm going to the Valpo gun show this morning. Woot! Wasn't going to go for the standard reasons... you know... don't have time, don't need anyting... I might talk my mom into going with me too.
    Might want to chat with gunbunnies and pick up some SP Primers for him. Apparently he is ill prepared to defend himself against the upcoming zombie hoard and finds his larder nearly bare.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If anyone is there this morning, I'll be the chubby redhead in a brown leather jacket, striped shirt, jeans, and sneaks. (And if you're not there, that's still what I'll be. LOL)

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    No gun show for me today, I'll be making these for my pool team:
    IMG_20130220_230821_zpsj2dvxnu6.jpg

Darkkevin might go, once he realizes he can't have any of the bacon.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Everything I've been reading says the zombie apocalypse is coming mid July and so I think I need more primers... Purple where needed... or not...

Actually I've started using reloading as a exercise in the winter months, so you can see my delima when I get under 5000 primers and have a Dillon progressive reloader to reload on...

Snap, be careful there was a dealer out of Monticello there yesterday that had a Smith 27-2 8 inch that peeked my interest, but I made it out without buying her...

You know if 22LR ammo was cheaper and findable I would be shooting it but since we are in the rut that we are in I keep shooting the centerfire stuff and therefore have to keep reloading it to keep up...

Actaeon, you might want to add some ZZ Top or maybe a piece from The Dead to round out your music for the lights.. Just saying...

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GB there is a thread in the ammo section about a winchester rep saying the .22 issuse is expect to stay critical for the next 5 years and that win is not going to increase their capacity of .22

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Larry, it's in Fischers/Fortville on the North East ish side of indy. If you're in the market for a used shotgun, I highly recommend it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom