Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm having fun just trying to get you to actually say glock is a gun. No hard feelings here. Maybe stirring pot a little.

I will be at meet and eat. It will be a pleasure to meet everyone and shoot the s**t.

Jedi can't say that :puke: GLO :puke: is a .....
    Da PINKFather he can.
    I do see the day in the future when DarkJedi will be a cRaZy "I have seen the light" and talk nothing but :puke: GLO :puke:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, you never answered. Do your parents know where the pipe is frozen?

Sry no idea.
    They cleaned the snow very early this morning from the sidewalk where the pipe comes in from the street.
    I told them I would take the snowblower to do it (needed to take it apart somewhat, lift it into the minivan and take it) but nnnnnnooooo at 6AM they were out there cleaning the snow. They could not wait. :faint:

I've been working on stuff today and have not heard from them again. Around 2PM they still had no water.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well just to be clear I did put a 1911A1 in a oven for a couple hours and after it cooled off it shot just like it did before the heat treatment... but I grew up very inquisitive as a youngster....

I also had to dis-prove my friends about ammo in a fire being unsafe... I told them it would just be noise y and that is all it was...

the whole toilet and M.... well nevermind...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snap... we should have met up today in Valpo... I tryed going shooting at Blythes but the line was a bit much.... I did find a nice field to shoot in though but a cup of coffee with likes of you and some gun talk would have been warmer...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah... would have been nice.... better than the day I had. I'm in HTML5/CSS hell. This class is so tedious, but it's got to be for me to learn anything.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Snap... we should have met up today in Valpo... I tryed going shooting at Blythes but the line was a bit much.... I did find a nice field to shoot in though but a cup of coffee with likes of you and some gun talk would have been warmer...

Right when you posted about leaving. I was told an hour wait, and like 15 or so people just got up and left, and I got to go in after only 10 minutes

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    HTML5 is a lot of fun I'm told....

That's OK Raitekk, I made friends with a farmer, he has some new art on his wall.... and I got to shoot some, plus I had the AR with me because I was looking for parts so I got to launch some 5.56 rounds to boot....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom