• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Best one I've ever been called was by a drunk guy on a beach in San Diego... "a fu**ing yeti c***." Couldn't even be mad at that.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Shame you can't put that one in your tagline.

One member keeps insisting in multiple threads that I don't listen. Won't tell me what it is I'm not listening to. "Know-it-all tart" is catchier than "doesn't listen".

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    If you wanted more dashes you could be hard-of-hearing-know-it-all tart. Didn't someone also call you a 'known liberal'? That's a little funny too.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    *I* don't even know if I'm a liberal. LMAO Glad someone else thinks they do. I always come up Libertarian on those questionnaire thingies, but whatever. I don't like labels.

And for no particular reason other than I just found it and thought it was cute, I'm gonna leave this here. It's not really profane, but don't play it loud at work or around kids. It reminded me of Actaeon's situation today.

[video=youtube;gWmHyXpfXSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWmHyXpfXSM[/video]

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    *I* don't even know if I'm a liberal. LMAO Glad someone else thinks they do. I always come up Libertarian on those questionnaire thingies, but whatever. I don't like labels.

And for no particular reason other than I just found it and thought it was cute, I'm gonna leave this here. It's not really profane, but don't play it loud at work or around kids. It reminded me of Actaeon's situation today.

Someone has to much free time to look this up and needs a corndog to chill out with.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI

If some of you get a phone call from me followed by a quick hang up sorry.
    Some of your contacts info did not port over correclty and I am in the process of fixing that and at time accidentlaty hitting call instead of edit. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Thanks.
    But I'm a non violent person. Till someone else starts violence.
    As long as I'm ranting and raving, I'm all right.
    I can't do 2 things at once.
    So, if I'm quiet, then I'm plotting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom