Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    That is wishful thinking.

Ryan did have an OUTSIDE chance of becoming Illinois Senator, but it was NEVER a certainty. In fact its simply a back focused look at some selected events that show that this is what 'caused' Obama to be Senator and ultimately President.

Mike Ditka had also considered running for Senator on the GOP ticket at the same time, he pulled out. Where are the conspiracy theorists over that?

These guys would have been happy about ditka

da-bears-o.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Only thing that's bad about this snow is fuel is mad high

Be glad you aren't heating with propane. Look at the problems people are having.

A foot of snow in North Carolina.

My daughter is reporting that many of the students at her college have no clue about snow. They cancelled classes today and just announced that classes are also cancelled for tomorrow.

To be fair, I don't think they have ANY snow equipment.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm not wining about the cold and snow, just figuring out what piece of property in a nice dry desert I want to move too.... Let's see, we need a Olympic pool, jacuzzi, trap range, rifle range, I think I got it all...

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    That is wishful thinking.

Ryan did have an OUTSIDE chance of becoming Illinois Senator, but it was NEVER a certainty. In fact its simply a back focused look at some selected events that show that this is what 'caused' Obama to be Senator and ultimately President.

Mike Ditka had also considered running for Senator on the GOP ticket at the same time, he pulled out. Where are the conspiracy theorists over that?

The seat was held by Peter Fitzgerald a Republican who declined to run for a 2nd term due to lack of support from his own party for being a maverick who didn't play footsie with the rest of the states crooked dems and republicans. Ryan was seen as a strong candidate , Obama had already lost his last race for the congressional seat of Bobby Rush. Obama was a nobody who was made a somebody by Jeri Ryan, the Illinois republican party, and Alan Keys. Ryan had much more than an outside chance of retaining that office for the republican party.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Or use hydrogen peroxide as an oral rinse.
    Never heard of that lysine stuff, but H²O² only cleans it. Alum and the tannic acid in tea leaves are astringents. It usually heals up in a day or two, versus a week or more with just cleaning it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom