Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Either you have the wrong APN settings, or Verizon requires IMEI number registration

no idea what you are talking about.
    verizon said it was going to be easy.
    pick the phone i want via the upgrade they would ship it i just follow the screen prompts and that is it.
    just make sure old phone is off to esure phone # went from old to new phone.
    that did not work at least not tonight. figure i will try tomorrow morning and if nothing still then ins calling time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Jerri Ryan. Eh.... I wouldn't kick her outta bed.

:xmad:
    Another great night at work, spent with a great boss that I enjoy working with.

Get home, almost tore my garage door off the track. It stopped 6 inches early. Not knowing that, I backed up.
    CRUNCH!.
    Look in both mirrors, see nothing. Got out to look behind, noticed the door.
    I had to lower the door, then help it keep moving the last bit.

I've got 4 more days, then vacation. Looks like part of a day will be on a new garage door opener.

The garage door was actually the best part of my day.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And, I was going to turn on my Christmas lights, and video tape them covered with snow. Most won't even show up.

But..... I can't get them plugged in. The extension cord and the outlet are BURIED.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Too much snow in the parking lot.
    Just use earth moving equipment to move it into an aisle. Just write a couple aisles off.
    20140210_141448_zpsb2393bdd.jpg

20140210_141754_zpsa4259646.jpg

20140210_141759_zps40ff537a.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Canker sores are the worst. Sitting here with a mixture of tea leaves and alum packed in my lip. This ***** better be gone by morning.

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    I really don't know much about Verizon. I've always had service on a GSM carrier.

Verizon (and Sprint) uses CDMA which doesn't require a sim card or apn settings. they use PRL's (which is some sort of list that the phone uses to find the correct towers etc)
    Typically with Verizon you just go to their website (or however with customer service) and enter your ESN and within a few minutes should be transferred over to the new phone.

ATT and T-Mobile use GSM which have the SIM card and the APN settings you have to change or make sure are correct in order for the phone to work.

Its all fairly simple really :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You do know that without Jeri Ryans testimony in her divorce records Obama would not be our president today? If you are not aware, just google her name with Obama and divorce

i recall hearing/ready in the chicago newspaper about jacyk ryan but never put 2 and togethe.
    so r u blaming 7 of 9 for O?r

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    i recall hearing/ready in the chicago newspaper about jacyk ryan but never put 2 and togethe.
    so r u blaming 7 of 9 for O?r

YEP Without her divorce testimony and the high minded Illinois republican party Obama would be a nobody that no one outside Chicago had ever heard of right now.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    YEP Without her divorce testimony and the high minded Illinois republican party Obama would be a nobody that no one outside Chicago had ever heard of right now.

That is wishful thinking.

Ryan did have an OUTSIDE chance of becoming Illinois Senator, but it was NEVER a certainty. In fact its simply a back focused look at some selected events that show that this is what 'caused' Obama to be Senator and ultimately President.

Mike Ditka had also considered running for Senator on the GOP ticket at the same time, he pulled out. Where are the conspiracy theorists over that?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Get home, almost tore my garage door off the track. It stopped 6 inches early. Not knowing that, I backed up.
    CRUNCH!.

That has happened twice this winter backing out of the garage with the Jeep. For a while the track was so messed up that the door did not want to go up and down, but I've worked the kinks out of it now. BUT, I also have a scrape at the top of my tailgate door. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom