• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So, I go to the lounge, and no one is ever there?
    Is my boss sending everyone my schedule so I can be avoided?

YES he is.

I showed up after you left, stayed until about 4:30. There was one other INGO member with me, along with 2 non-INGO shooters, plus several other people.

@Bob will there be another OC Cigar Night?
    I don't have one on the schedule as an OC Cigar Night at the moment. I usually back off a bit during the summer months so people actually go out and shoot!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    weber grill for trade
    ready to go, somewhat dirty with corn leaves burned on it.
    Will take pink lego for it, or a hi point with hello kitty stickers.
    No declawed animals please.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    ah shooting.... maybe saturday if I'm lucky...

Had a near tragedy at my shooting range today. My friend Al was walking about 15 paces in front of me, I was 15 paces in front of his brother Phil, so Al got to the shooting bench first. Next thing I see is Al dropping his rifle muzzle first into the dirt and running like a little girl flailing his arms around his head. Normally I'd have to revoke his "man card" right there on the spot for such an action. But I was wearing electronic ear muffs turned up full so they amplify quiet sounds and I heard an overwhelming BUZZING sound. Next thing I know, Al passes me, followed by a swarm of WASPS, which now have me in their sights. He got stung twice as we all hightailed it away from the bench. Apparently a nest of Paper Wasps decided to build a nest UNDER the bench top.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi with that type of bad karma it is quite possible your neighborhood could look a lot like Gary.... Just saying...... weeeeeeeee boom boom boom weeeeeee

Melensdad you had the perfect time to use a flame thrower.... wasps hate flame throwers..... ask my wife...

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Had a near tragedy at my shooting range today. My friend Al was walking about 15 paces in front of me, I was 15 paces in front of his brother Phil, so Al got to the shooting bench first. Next thing I see is Al dropping his rifle muzzle first into the dirt and running like a little girl flailing his arms around his head. Normally I'd have to revoke his "man card" right there on the spot for such an action. But I was wearing electronic ear muffs turned up full so they amplify quiet sounds and I heard an overwhelming BUZZING sound. Next thing I know, Al passes me, followed by a swarm of WASPS, which now have me in their sights. He got stung twice as we all hightailed it away from the bench. Apparently a nest of Paper Wasps decided to build a nest UNDER the bench top.

So what you're telling everyone is that Al screamed like Jedi (ie a little girl....)

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I plan on spamming everyone with the fall events in the next 2 days.
    2014 NWI Events

Apart from the Meet & Shoots, Project Appleseed, and NWI Indiana Prepares events am I missing anything?

@Bob will there be another OC Cigar Night?
    @C Larry will there be a fall Meet & Eat?

@All
    Anything else I might be missing?

Yes. Need to work around my crazy work hours. Looking at mid to late September. Suggestions for Porter County restaurants needed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Jedi, I'm in chi-town now. Besides, it's only $6 each way.
    I'm waiting on the s shore now. At least I hope I'm at the right place. It's the last train.

Melens..... figures.

Not bad, only lost one street in the dark. Good thng I printed a real map.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I believe you're the girly man who runs around scared when you see the gg face.

And the real difference is that Jedi acts like a little girl all the time. Seeing someone running from a swarm of angry wasps may look like a grown man acting like a little girl, but its actually a rational behavior with the arms swinging and flailing so the wasps have a harder time landing.

As I wrote, there was no reason to revoke his man card.

But the world still awaits the day that Jedi will earn his man card :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If jedi were to earn his man card the weekend would end.
    So for the sake of all the thugs, rednecks and the children lets not have jedi get a man card.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom