• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I went to one by my old office. Definitely brought out some classy folks. There was one guy who took an entire pizza, emptied about half a salt shaker worth of salt onto it, and proceeded to eat the whole thing in about 3 minutes. On the way out he waved to the manager and said "see you tomorrow."

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bill B and I were at the cigar lounge about 2pm with a young INGO member ~who shall remain nameless~ when a hot blonde girl, about his age, wearing short shorts, a semi-see through cropped top, leopard print bra and was chatting to everyone. Bill and I encouraged the hapless young lad to go engage this charming young lass . . . to no avail. His parents raised him to be a gentleman. In this particular case, I do not believe she was looking for a gentleman.

BTW, her name was Margaret, she goes by Maggie. Of course our hapless young INGO member didn't find out any of that information.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bill B and I were at the cigar lounge about 2pm with a young INGO member ~who shall remain nameless~ when a hot blonde girl, about his age, wearing short shorts, a semi-see through cropped top, leopard print bra and was chatting to everyone. Bill and I encouraged the hapless young lad to go engage this charming young lass . . . to no avail. His parents raised him to be a gentleman. In this particular case, I do not believe she was looking for a gentleman.

BTW, her name was Margaret, she goes by Maggie. Of course our hapless young INGO member didn't find out any of that information.

:postpics: or it did not happen.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    glancing shots that don't penetrate

glancing shots that do penetrate, but don't damage much

small calibers

Don't forget, you can totally remove some sections of the brain, and the person can "live"

It's just flesh wounds right...
    [video=youtube_share;6o0Co4kbRZo]http://youtu.be/6o0Co4kbRZo[/video]

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    :postpics: or it did not happen.
    Oh, it happened all right.
    Said lass even alighted on the bench outside to enjoy her cigarette and one helpful employee went even outside to offer her a bottle of water, while our hapless young ingo member was complaining about the style of taillights on his vehicle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom