Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does anyone have 'night vision' goggles/scope I can borrow.
    Turns out I don't have a squirrel issue but a raccon!
    That noise I heard was the racoon taking out the squirrel from it's nest in my scoffit.
    Since that night I cut the tree limbs over my roof but now there is proof that that POS is using the gutters to climb up. My gutters have crawl marks and his fat *** has popped some out (ie. the nails). In addition I have found poop on the roof. :xmad:

Estimate came in at close to 2K to trap and repair all the damage. The good thing is no babies anymore but perhaps mom + kids.
    Right now am beyond :xmad: over this! I want to see with my own eyes just how many POS I have freeloathing in the scoffit.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No night vision stuff, but I do have a couple different sizes of Have-a-Heart style live traps if you need to borrow them.

Of course, being north of US30, you might just end up catching alley rats.

But you can borrow them if you want to.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Does anyone have 'night vision' goggles/scope I can borrow.
    Turns out I don't have a squirrel issue but a raccon!
    That noise I heard was the racoon taking out the squirrel from it's nest in my scoffit.
    Since that night I cut the tree limbs over my roof but now there is proof that that POS is using the gutters to climb up. My gutters have crawl marks and his fat *** has popped some out (ie. the nails). In addition I have found poop on the roof. :xmad:

Estimate came in at close to 2K to trap and repair all the damage. The good thing is no babies anymore but perhaps mom + kids.
    Right now am beyond :xmad: over this! I want to see with my own eyes just how many POS I have freeloathing in the scoffit.
    I have a Video recorder that has night vision. You can borrow it if it still works.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Seems like several members are not shopping there anymore, and this newest tidbit isn't helping. Maybe they should take the hint and realize that prolonging this isn't helping their cause.

Or maybe they just don't give a ****. Either way, no more business from me and certainly no more good recommendations.
    I was never a big fan of theirs. The only person there that ever quoted me a decent price for anything was Andrew. So the only gun I ever bought from them was from Andrew. I got my MP9c from ZX guns at the Valpo gun show.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I was never a big fan of theirs. The only person there that ever quoted me a decent price for anything was Andrew. So the only gun I ever bought from them was from Andrew. I got my MP9c from ZX guns at the Valpo gun show.

Ditto. I got sadclowned before I knew what sadclowning was. Then I brought a friend who was mag shopping and when he asked Andrew for a 15 round "clip" for his PX4, Andrew didn't even laugh at him even though I started berating/embarrassing immediately. I thought it showed class not to give him crap over it, even though I was.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    No night vision stuff, but I do have a couple.different sizes of Have-a-Heart style live traps if you need to borrow them.

Of course, being north of US30, you might just end up catching alley rats.

But you can borrow them if you want to.

And jedi I have some heart-less style killer traps you can use as well :p

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Bob
    Can you take them to the clubhouse along with grill jedi will send someone on Thursday.

@Klb sure ill use that out it works. Not sure where to mount however.

@Dan
    Thanks but right now i want it alive so i can end it myself. Beyond poed about it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Jedi, Uzibutton has NVG. If he'd loan it, don't know.

Once again, what good does an Middle East protest do here???? Want to protest one side or the other, go THERE.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Well for once it's not bmv fault yet... The auctioneer hasn't delivered it yet. They said the estate owner just mailed it to them, so they mailed it to me... Don't know Wtf is the deal

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    On Facebook, Q101.9 Eric and Kathy, they're talking about, what should Eric do while his wife is gone for the weekend?
    I wanted to post that he should go to the NWI INGO Meet & Shoot.
    But it's Chicago. Figured they'd have a heart attack.

If you've ever wondered if working hard will help you forget a migraine...... IT DOESN'T.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom