Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Any one local a S&W revolver expert? I'm looking to trade my 1947 for a 5906 or other 3rd gen smith, and want to be sure it is every bit of 375 as it was from the stroe I bought down at the Indy 1500. Had a few people say you might want to get it checked as it may be double what you want. Shoot me a Pm if interested in looking at it and confirm or deny the double factor.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Any one local a S&W revolver expert? I'm looking to trade my 1947 for a 5906 or other 3rd gen smith, and want to be sure it is every bit of 375 as it was from the stroe I bought down at the Indy 1500. Had a few people say you might want to get it checked as it may be double what you want. Shoot me a Pm if interested in looking at it and confirm or deny the double factor.

If you want the truth, find it on gunbroker, that gives a very realistic value of what they are currently going for.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Yeah I already did that when I got it, but there are some that are for double what I got in trade on this. Then again if I get what i want for trade I could care less. Figured if someone was a S&W guru they could double check and I may be tempted to put in safe for a while.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Just got the call, looks like Blythe's is going to fight my unemployment.

That's stupid. Employers who do that are dicks.

Just point out that you were never reprimanded officially, you showed up when scheduled to work, and that whatever they deemed worthy to fire you over was never communicated to you so you couldn't take corrective action. Maybe you could chat with a lawyer for cheap.

I've heard lots of people say the unemployment office staffers tend to side with workers when there's any ambiguity. Hopefully that's the case.

Sorry.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Sorry to hear that.

Aint shopping there no more.

Seems like several members are not shopping there anymore, and this newest tidbit isn't helping. Maybe they should take the hint and realize that prolonging this isn't helping their cause.

Or maybe they just don't give a ****. Either way, no more business from me and certainly no more good recommendations.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Seems like several members are not shopping there anymore, and this newest tidbit isn't helping. Maybe they should take the hint and realize that prolonging this isn't helping their cause.

Or maybe they just don't give a ****. Either way, no more business from me and certainly no more good recommendations.

If they did it to one, they will do it to others.

I liked shopping there all but one of my guns were bought there. Not sure if I ever met sadclown. Never had a rude salesperson there. And I like supporting local business. But not if they treat employees that way.

Oh and $13.00 for one hour of range time is ridiculous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom