Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I enjoy it. You just have to figure out what you really want.

A unicorn off course! DUH!!! ;)
    In terms of cars meh it does NOT interest me the one bit.

- Needs to go from point A to point B
    - Needs to turn on provided I maintain it at the bare min
    - Needs to not cost and arm and leg to use it
    - Needs to fit my stuff
    - Needs not have any computer crap in it

I've been spoiled as with the exception of my first car (ford probe) all the others have been hand me downs/bought from someone else who was getting rid of it and I needed a machine to go to work. I do not enjoy driving nor do I enjoy the aspect of cars.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    A unicorn off course! DUH!!! ;)
    In terms of cars meh it does NOT interest me the one bit.

- Needs to go from point A to point B
    - Needs to turn on provided I maintain it at the bare min
    - Needs to not cost and arm and leg to use it
    - Needs to fit my stuff
    - Needs not have any computer crap in it

I've been spoiled as with the exception of my first car (ford probe) all the others have been hand me downs/bought from someone else who was getting rid of it and I needed a machine to go to work. I do not enjoy driving nor do I enjoy the aspect of cars.

Crew cab pickup truck?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So after sighting in the rifles yesterday we moved to the pistol range at The Slough and we were next to a group of guys with a **** load of pistols. As curious as I am, I just watched. So this one guy comes to the line with a S&W 500. Had to be a 8" barrel on it. First shot fine. Second shot fine. Then all of a sudden he double fired it and about nailed himself in the face with it. It was kinda funny. But all in all it was a great day. I got my AR sighted in (both RD and iron sights to a grouping no bigger than my fist at 50yds

Last edited:

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Well... I booked it. 3 nights at Prophetstown SP.

Camping....kinda. 32' air conditioned camper and a full-hookup site.

Still. Wife said she would never go camping. I just got home from a 5 day tent camping vacation trackside playing with racecars, smoking cigars, bbq, buddies and beers and am totally exhausted. She said she'd go, so I jumped while the offer was hot.

Hope the weather holds out... Looking kinda iffy. Home late late thursday night. Booked the site through Thurs night, but she has to babysit at 0800 Fri AM and I work Sat AM.

Vacation ran out SO FAST. Two weeks off and I really feel like I've just had a weekend off so far.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi you said you were looking for a car with no computer stuff in it.... soooo your looking for something pre- 1970 or maybe older.... Your not going to get good gas mileage in any of those vehicles....

Soooo I got a puzzle to try to put back together today.... for a good deal of course... I think it is a Beretta 92D Centurion. I will be able to tel once I get it looking more like a gun rather than a bag of parts.... :wrongdoor:Retreating to the shop to tinker...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GB what i mean is all that high tech stuff like in klb car and like my mom s new 2013 suv. Built in Canberra for when you drive in reverse. Built in gps. Sat radio. Gggrrrr it's a machine to go a to b not a internet cafe!!!!

The 97 intrepid i know has a computer in it.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I touched another Glock today.... but their cheap for a 10mm where the 1911A1 in 10mm is very expensive to try the caliber out...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    It sounds like there is no infrastructure in that town, and a bad idea to try to build it. It would probably be cheaper to move the 800 people to a developed town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom