Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not that I am aware of.

Ditto. I am not aware of any employee parking lot law in the state of IL regarding gun storage.

For non-employees who visit a public lot (shopping mall) or private lot (lot at an individual business) there is a law that states that the car is considered a 'safe haven' but that cannot and should not be misconstrued to be an employee gun storage law.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Anyone camped at prophetstown within the last year? How crowded is the pool? Just got home from my vacation, and now we're going to repack for family vacation but I don't want to go too far.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ditto. I am not aware of any employee parking lot law in the state of IL regarding gun storage.

For non-employees who visit a public lot (shopping mall) or private lot (lot at an individual business) there is a law that states that the car is considered a 'safe haven' but that cannot and should not be misconstrued to be an employee gun storage law.
    Yep. That is one of the good parts of their law.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    You can probably be fired for thinking about your gun at work in IL.

Hasn't happened to me yet...key word right there, though. Lol.

Jedi, I took my mon's Ford Escape (it pretty new, though...at least a '10) down to Lawrence County camping this weekend, had two tents, two chairs, three sleeping bags, pillows, air mattresses, other camping gear and four days worth of clothes for Kevin and I in it (actually probably seven days of clothes for me), oh and a huge cooler. I had perfect vision in all windows and I averaged about 26.5 mpg highway.

What I'm saying is the M&S stuff will easily fit in an SUV.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hasn't happened to me yet...key word right there, though. Lol.

Jedi, I took my mon's Ford Escape (it pretty new, though...at least a '10) down to Lawrence County camping this weekend, had two tents, two chairs, three sleeping bags, pillows, air mattresses, other camping gear and four days worth of clothes for Kevin and I in it (actually probably seven days of clothes for me), oh and a huge cooler. I had perfect vision in all windows and I averaged about 26.5 mpg highway.

What I'm saying is the M&S stuff will easily fit in an SUV.

Add AWD, V6, and a roof rack, and it'll be closer to 20.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom