• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I'm trying to figure out what curse word starts with F and has six letters.

Derogatory term for homosexual men.
    Also a term for a bundle of sticks.
    British slang for a cigarette.

Upon closer inspection I see that it's Jedi and odds are that he just got a little happy with the "*" probably because it looks like a... Um...
    Never mind.

Good news is the crossword portion of my brain still works.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi speak.
    Bingo

I'm trying to figure out what curse word starts with F and has six letters.

Derogatory term for homosexual men.
    Also a term for a bundle of sticks.
    British slang for a cigarette.

Upon closer inspection I see that it's Jedi and odds are that he just got a little happy with the "*" probably because it looks like a... Um...
    Never mind.

Good news is the crossword portion of my brain still works.

This jedi just uses the ******** afterwards to his hearts content. It may or msynot be the correct number to cover up the rest of the word.
    Come on pinkdragon you should know this by now.

Meh was there last sat right after it happended. Post here well.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    My wife's (soon to be) former school is giving the faculty an opportunity to buy some I pads that are 2 years old for $175. I told her to buy a couple. If we decide not to keep the second one for the kids would it be easy to get our money back through craigslist or here?? Its an I pad 2 I think and I don't know anything about these...except Jedi loves them so they must be top notch!

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Im so glad ive got a gun in the bedroom. Last night bout 1:00 am wife and I wake up to our dog barking (he never barks and can barely hear due to the scare tissue in his ear). Within 5 seconds, ive got gun in hand and starting sweeping the house. I get down stairs and find him standing at the sliding door for the deck. He see me and immediately comes to me as I finish sweeping. I take him outside and he just sniffs around as im securing the perimeter in my shorts and sweatshirt. Good Dog! Damn that scared the crap out of me!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Im so glad ive got a gun in the bedroom. Last night bout 1:00 am wife and I wake up to our dog barking (he never barks and can barely hear due to the scare tissue in his ear). Within 5 seconds, ive got gun in hand and starting sweeping the house. I get down stairs and find him standing at the sliding door for the deck. He see me and immediately comes to me as I finish sweeping. I take him outside and he just sniffs around as im securing the perimeter in my shorts and sweatshirt. Good Dog! Damn that scared the crap out of me!

Perhaps you should put up some motion sensor lights? Or maybe better than that, some InfraRed Video Cameras to capture the images of the culprit that disturbed your dog, and ultimately your sleep. Might just be a raccoon.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    We rode by Munster Donut last weekend. VISIBLE damage doesn't look *that* bad. The crash must have taken out a fryer or two. I haven't had Munster Donuts in years.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I just want the History Channel to go back to showing shows about History.

I guess they could have a Discovery Jobs channel.

This. I grew up watching the WW2 documentaries and now it's just complete garbage. I enjoy how they say "History made everyday" or some horse**** to cover for only showing the lowest cost, highest trash factor television that can be made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom