NWI

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hi from new guy in Dyer. Lived in the region my entire life.

Welcome to the forum.

Well, now I'm at northlake hospital. Bored.

I think puke girl just ran out of stuff to throw.

Well, my back has been hurting this last couple weeks. I usually see a doc, get some pills. Miss a week of work. Not this time.
    Took me 15 minutes to get from driver's door to passenger door and back. Couldn't make the walk into work. Couldnt even get back in the truck. Had to call the boss. They sent the ambulance. I was stuck sitting on the ground.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    By the way, went to Strack & Van Til Supermarket in Cedar Lake for the first time yesterday. WOW what a nice supermarket. Totally blows away the selection and offerings in the much smaller Lowell S&VT store. It even beats the offerings at the St John S&VT store, and its closer to my home too!

And if the earth was off kilter on Friday, its because crossed "the thin thug line" of US30 and went up to East Chicago to deal with some property issues.

1) Yuk at the new bigger Strack & Van Till Supermarkets. :puke: X 100000!
    They redid the Griffith one and I **HATE** it now! If I wanted to go to a BBBBIIIIGGGG store I would take my happy butt to Ultra/Miejer/Food 4 Less! I liked the small feel of the old store. Why the **** does everyone want to be a megastore!!! OK enough of that rant!

2) :facepalm: I gots to get new thugs if they are letting you cross that far north into our area. ;)

Anybody have any ideas on how to watch the Colts game later? Living up here in NWI it seems most of the games are not televised in our area because we get Chicago programming. They usually have the game on South Bend CBS but its not High Definition and they have the Bears on that channel today as well.

WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!!!
    :facepalm: This is bears country up here. Why on earth are you trying to watch those nacy pants, sissy, cry babies, take tax payer money to build a new stadium and not allow guns Colts. :puke: on them!

Great, puking girl is now puking/throwing things girl.

Welcome to the club. Look at my sig for all the events going on in our area.
    2013 NWI Events

We are a very active bunch.
    Now for the million dollar question are you NORTH of US-30 or SOUTH of US-30.

--joking--
    North means you are a thug and one of the good guys
    South means you are a redneck.
    :rofl:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    1) Yuk at the new bigger Strack & Van Till Supermarkets. :puke: X 100000!
    They redid the Griffith one and I **HATE** it now! If I wanted to go to a BBBBIIIIGGGG store I would take my happy butt to Ultra/Miejer/Food 4 Less! I liked the small feel of the old store. Why the **** does everyone want to be a megastore!!! OK enough of that rant!

2) :facepalm: I gots to get new thugs if they are letting you cross that far north into our area. ;)

WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!!!
    :facepalm: This is bears country up here. Why on earth are you trying to watch those nacy pants, sissy, cry babies, take tax payer money to build a new stadium and not allow guns Colts. :puke: on them!

Welcome to the club. Look at my sig for all the events going on in our area.
    2013 NWI Events

We are a very active bunch.
    Now for the million dollar question are you NORTH of US-30 or SOUTH of US-30.

--joking--
    North means you are a thug and one of the good guys
    South means you are a redneck.
    :rofl:
    Well pinky, is Dyer N or S of 30? :rolleyes:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Come on Jedi.....Show us ur Pink Bears Jersey....We know you got one!

And this is also Colts Country Bud! At least were aren't supporting those degenerates over in IL, we can carry any place between here and Indy and who lost to the Colts in the Super Bowl back in 2007? .........Oh yeah Your beloved Bears :p

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Howdy new guy!

Just so you know, the NWI INGO "Clubhouse" is the cigar lounge that is located on the SOUTH side of US30 and allows the 'thugs' and 'rednecks' to join together into 1 friend spot. Well we allow almost all the 'thugs' becasue we banned JEDI.

Just so you know, there is a NWI INGO get together at the Clubhouse on Thursday evening Sept 19th.
    LINKY => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...igar-night-~-thur-sept-19-~-schererville.html

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well pinky, is Dyer N or S of 30? :rolleyes:

Oh your PORTER county cousins of ours! Dyer is both NORTH and SOUTH of US-30!
    https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...gl=us&ei=mg0tUqGuDpS4yAG7ooC4Bg&ved=0CI4BELYD

So :p

Come on Jedi.....Show us ur Pink Bears Jersey....We know you got one!

And this is also Colts Country Bud! At least were aren't supporting those degenerates over in IL, we can carry any place between here and Indy and who lost to the Colts in the Super Bowl back in 2007? .........Oh yeah Your beloved Bears :p

I actually don't have any NFL, NBA, NHL, or other sport jersey. I don't care to watch of that stuff. Back when I use to watch TV I would say I would be happy if all the sport crap had it's own channel! Now-a-days I don't really care since I don't watch TV anymore.

As for the bears they are like your (general you) high school GF who will always disappoint. They will tease but won't win. :faint:
    But that is OK better them than those 6tax sucking colts! BTW the 2007 bears are not my bears. When I was 'into' football was back when my uncle was younger and into it. I recall seeing the games with him as a kid as we rooted for Python, Dicka, the fridge. Those were MY BEARS. The Bears now-a-days may carry the logo/name but they can't compare.

As for QB I always likes how Montana could handle himself. He might not have been from Chicago but I always rooted for him.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, pete came to pick me up. But, apparently pain meds weren't enough. So now I go for x-ray and cat scan.

Oh, and puke girl is still earning her name.

Kat3eWhit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Miami
    You guys think we could get part 6 closed out in a month? Part five was JUST under a month and a half.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    You guys think we could get part 6 closed out in a month? Part five was JUST under a month and a half.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

will Kat3eWhit make it to the classifieds?

place your bets here and now!
    I say that he/she doesn't make it!

I will wager ONE round of 9mm and ONE round of 5.56!
    so pretty much like 50 dollars in ammo!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom