Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, it worries me that you're even finding that stuff. And...... she's not oriental even.
    Yes I know.
    I'm actually looking for a good music video to this song: Zedd - Clarity
    Here is the official video but its sux!
    [video=youtube_share;IxxstCcJlsc]http://youtu.be/IxxstCcJlsc[/video]

I like the way the girl sounds but her looks are just too much and really mess with the 'zen' of the song.
    So I have been searching for a better fan made video.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Plus while I'm at it I've been looking for the 'asian' version of "Winner Takes It All" by abba. Back when I was in college a Vietnamese friend of my gave me a music tape that had that song (Winner Takes It All) and it was a guy singing it. The beat was a bit faster than the original song and the guy had a heavy accent but I liked the way he sang the song. I think he was vientamese (sinnger) but not sure. Never found out who sang it and when youtube came around and I heard abba sing it :puke: it sounded horrible. So every now and then I go on my futile internet search for that other version of the song. That time happens to be write now. I don't think I'll ever find it. :(

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Was trying to make it to the gun show today but had to work instead... Looking for some surplus pouches, not any gun stuff as the show will probably be to expensive.... as others have shared is true... scored lead bullets the other day for reloading though.. The Dillon will not complain about the lack of activity for a little while again...

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    i think that show is getting worse lately. 22 is getting MORE expensive... a'holes. It's been in the stores pretty regular for a month or so. just preying on the stupids I guess.
    I did find a cz mag for the sphinx that will work with a little modification, so that was a plus, but it was at a hefty price.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Went to the CP show. Was looking for a Sig Scorpion 1911. Nothing, not even an overpriced one. I'll have to check the Valpo show.

I came home with some paracord and an Esee 6.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That Esee looks cool...

I'm seeing more and more ammo showing up in regular stores now, so I'm pretty sure the gougers are going to have to stop gouging pretty soon... I might be able to get the little 1022's and MKII's back out. Been shooting the 9mm's and 38's as of late because I can reload the ammo cheaper than I can buy new 22 ammo for... Never saw that coming... LOL...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I happen to know a store in Valpo that has 2 Sig Scorpions that are used. One full Size, one commander. I think I know a guy who could get you a hell of a price on one of them.:evilangel:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Just got done cleaning my new to me Winchester SX3. It was kinda dirty, but she cleaned up real well. Can't wait to get the signature series chokes for it. Also I got the sweet long fiber sight installed. This will decimate all at Oakwood, if only I can become as good as the gun is.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    HSGI Taco pouch maybe. It holds my RAZR Maxx with a cover, pmags, 308 mags, or saiga mags. I would say it will fit your phone. I would only do it if I had a screen protector though. I have one if you want to try that I can get to you after friday if the doc lets me drive. I bought this one to hold my phone and my dog spray at work, but never got around to it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    By the way, went to Strack & Van Til Supermarket in Cedar Lake for the first time yesterday. WOW what a nice supermarket. Totally blows away the selection and offerings in the much smaller Lowell S&VT store. It even beats the offerings at the St John S&VT store, and its closer to my home too!

And if the earth was off kilter on Friday, its because crossed "the thin thug line" of US30 and went up to East Chicago to deal with some property issues.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Anybody have any ideas on how to watch the Colts game later? Living up here in NWI it seems most of the games are not televised in our area because we get Chicago programming. They usually have the game on South Bend CBS but its not High Definition and they have the Bears on that channel today as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom