• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Anyone want another OPEN CARRY CIGAR NIGHT?

We have an event coming up on Thursday September 19th. Guitarist is GREG ASHBY. He's very popular in the region, plays a lot of venues with his band. The cigars are LaGloria Cubana, which are reasonably mild and modestly priced.

Yes! For sure! I will be leaving the next day for "Level I Handgun" with Fortress Defense and will be thrilled to hang and smoke with my INGO brethren and sisters. Save an Opus X for me!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @bob
    will you have a post for the next OC cigar night?
    I need to spam the NWI INGO about the sep & oct meet and shoots as well as appleseed and might as well toss that event in there as well.
    want to spam them this week

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    @bob
    I need to spam the NWI INGO about the sep & oct meet and shoots as well as appleseed and might as well toss that event in there as well.
    Well it looks like people want it so I will post one up on the calendar and start a new thread. Maybe later today, maybe tomorrow.

EDIT: calendar event is now posted

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    @bob

Speaking of Appleseed, I dropped both of my shooting mats off with LoneHoosier a little bit ago.
    Also, if you are interested in a local Appleseed, but can't make the shoot at Lake Village at the end of this month, then how about the Appleseed shoot being held November 23rd and 24th at North Porter County Conservation Club (NPCCC).

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Since GeronimoJoe85 has left the noble ranks of bachelorhood and joined many of us in the throws of marriage I thought I'd leave this here for him to consider about the remainder of his life:

Three women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men....that night all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and mask over their eyes. After a few days they meet again.....

The engaged girlfriend said: "The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me in the leather bodice, 4" stilettos and mask. He said, "You are the woman of my life, I love you...then we made love all night long."

The mistress stated: "Oh Yes! The other night we met in his office. I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say a word. We just had wild sex all night."

The married one then said: "The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mother's for the night, I got myself ready, leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes. My husband came in from work, grabbed the TV controller and a beer, and said, "Hey Batman, what's for dinner?

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Darth Timmy.

Rotator cuff surgery seemed to go well today. Now time to pop drugs and get ready to start therapy on the 5th!

Darn motorcycle!

I can't hardly wait to get back on it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      101.7 KB · Views: 22

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You'll have to do that every once in a while or we will begin to worry about you.

Us South of 30 Rednecks, hicks, bubbas and hillbillies got to stick together against the angry hoard of thugs from da north.

Hey now we don't look like this....
    :laugh:
    the_horde_on_the_move_by_TheFirstAngel.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom