jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks Rai.

And if anybody is interested. Vibram is having a sale on certain FiveFingers models.

The KSOs I've been wearing sold me on this brand. Just grabbed the Spyridon LS for rougher terrain.

You too can be as cool and TS4 and I :D

Shut up Jedi.

:xmad:
    whatever..
    i dont mind/hate your shoes. how are they in terms of sweaty feet? seems like an enclosed sneaker which is just as bad for feet as all other shoes.

Tornado warning just went up for some areas west of here ... Serena, IL.

:blahblah: always worring r u snob?
    btw do u know y there is that warning?
    yup Jedi is south of us-30

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    ANyone have a use for a Porter Cable charger? I've got a spare NIB and no longer have a PC drill...

FREE!!!!!

I live 5 min from the clubhouse. Can meet you there if you bring me something for the hassle (a beer, a cigar, lil ammo, $5) or you can come here.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @dk
    yup there was a fatal 5 bike accident on friday on lake shore drive in the am that shut the place road down. those bikes were on there way up to the party sadly they did not make it.
    :(

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    You can follow all the rules, wear a helmet, pay attention, be courteous, be safe ... but sometimes you just have to realize that you have no control over the "other guy."

I hate these stories.

Garbage truck lost three full bags of trash on the street in front of our house. I saw it, pointed it out to the wife and said "betcha some idiot not paying attention and hauling ass is going to just slam right into that" Before I could get out there to pick the bags up, they got hit head on full speed by a woman looking down at her lap.

I'm so terrified of other drivers. I've been hit three times on my bike and had countless close calls. Was out riding today and it's easily half the drivers on the road aren't looking out the windshield while driving, don't look when merging, don't signal, and generally should not be in posession of a valid driver's license. I just make a point to ride ATGATT. (all the gear all the time). I was in a serious bike crash in 04 leaving me with a brain bleed and some lifelong issues from that. I still love riding, but definitely understand the importance of taking precautions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom