Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    i dont own a home to worry about a sump
    You will. Buy something with income. Something you can rent rooms to your friends, or a two flat or something. You are young and single, you don't need an old persons house yet. FYI you can't buy a girl her dream house if she isn't the one picking it out.

Didn't they just have the lake county tax sale????

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    You will. Buy something with income. Something you can rent rooms to your friends, or a two flat or something. You are young and single, you don't need an old persons house yet. FYI you can't buy a girl her dream house if she isn't the one picking it out.

Didn't they just have the lake county tax sale????

Yeah I think so.....

Dang CTC, you could've picked up something really cheap too, up by Sharks on 5th! :laugh:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Good morning NW INGO bretheren.

Are we NW INGO or NWi INGO? The second choice would be redundant... ie. Northwest Indiana Indiana Gun Owners, Like PIN number aka Personal Identification Number number. :dunno:

I'm bored. So I'm killing time.

I need to buy dog food. I need to put gas in my car. I need to cut my grass. I need to tune up my tractor.

But I think I may just pick up some dog food. Get gas. Stop at dunkin donuts. Go to the clubhouse. Enjoy a cigar. Go home. Feed my dogs. Drink beer. Work on my tractor. Drink beer. Cut grass. Drink beer. Watch tv. Drink beer. Go to bed.

Could be a productive day. But dog food, gas, dunkin donuts, cigar and beer are at the top of the list.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My take is that we are NWI INGO. The reason being that are first and foremost NWI. As in I identify with NorthWest Indiana more than just being an Indiana resident. To me growing up it was always "us" vs "them" where "us" was "Da Region" and them being the rest of the state that did not like us. As the years have gone by that NWI "region" has expanded from just being

- EC/Hammond
    - North of US-30 Lake County
    - All of Lake County
    - LAKE and PORTER couties
    - LAKE, PORTER, LA PORT counties
    - LAKE, PORTER, LA PORT, NEWTON counties
    That is where I draw the line.

Before INGO if you asked me where I was from or where did you grow up (even I lived out of state) it was/is always NWI. Not Indiana, not East Chicago, IN, but just NWI.

I have stated it here before and will state it again. I am loyal to NWI first and foremost, then to INGO.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Makes sense.

I'm a transplant from Chicago. So I never was used to saying I was from a state. I simply said Chicago. That translates into today to, when someone asks me where I'm from (depending on context, ie. born or live) I reply Chicago or Cedar Lake. The Cedar Lake reply always gets the "Where's that?" Response.

I suppose I could just start saying NWI. But that would be like asking to change the way I say three, bathroom, both, you's, front room, etc.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    My take is that we are NWI INGO. The reason being that are first and foremost NWI. As in I identify with NorthWest Indiana more than just being an Indiana resident. To me growing up it was always "us" vs "them" where "us" was "Da Region" and them being the rest of the state that did not like us. As the years have gone by that NWI "region" has expanded from just being

- EC/Hammond
    - North of US-30 Lake County
    - All of Lake County
    - LAKE and PORTER couties
    - LAKE, PORTER, LA PORT counties
    - LAKE, PORTER, LA PORT, NEWTON counties
    That is where I draw the line.

Before INGO if you asked me where I was from or where did you grow up (even I lived out of state) it was/is always NWI. Not Indiana, not East Chicago, IN, but just NWI.

I have stated it here before and will state it again. I am loyal to NWI first and foremost, then to INGO.

OH, Not good. I guess I'm out. (jasper Co.):(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OH, Not good. I guess I'm out. (jasper Co.):(

Oh don't feel bad. That is just Jedi's personal take on it.

At the Meet & Shoots we have members that come from from as far away as Tippeacanoe and De Kalb counties and "Da PINKFather" does consider them part of NWI INGO as they attend the events, interact with us in thsi thread and associate more with NWI then NE Indiana or Central Indiana where they are located at.

Now if I could just get them to vote early, vote often and have their dead relatives vote then all would be great! :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You are gonna scare Wild Deuce away with all that third person! :rofl:

Jedi is sorry he can't help himself. It's something Jedi has done since grade school and he has to "think" about typing "I" as oppose to Jedi (ie. real name) when writing.

Jedi also refers to himself in the "we" form when talking which can confuse people who meet him for thr 1st time and/or don't know him to well.

:D

What can Jedi say? He marches to the beat a a drummer only he can hear.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Jedi is sorry he can't help himself. It's something Jedi has done since grade school and he has to "think" about typing "I" as oppose to Jedi (ie. real name) when writing.

Jedi also refers to himself in the "we" form when talking which can confuse people who meet him for thr 1st time and/or don't know him to well.

:D

What can Jedi say? He marches to the beat a a drummer only he can hear.

:rolleyes:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGNfNsnX6g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGNfNsnX6g[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom