Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So it seems like this would be a great thing to do then!
    I will post a suggestions thread with a poll and what not, in the next day or two.

Does 50k kills in Battlefield 3 count :laugh:?

Nope! :D
    You may have to do 2 post or combine them into 1 poll and post where type of thread.

For exmaple allow people to vote for abc, xyz, def, days via the poll and then have them post a possible location.

Jedi - McDonalds
    lonehoosier - Burger King

etc..

Then you keep track of the location in your post #1 or post #2 (reserver that one as well) as the polling goes on.

IIRC the last offical meet & eat was in PORTER county at some Mexican place. We try to do PORTER COUNTY then LAKE COUNTY then back to PORTER etc...

And Raitekk why a day or two?? Get r done

^this!
    :whip:

:drool: but I'm not there yet in terms of my savings for a .308 rifle.
    And I would NOT buy it from BRADIS GUNS even if I did have the money right now. I'm a sore loser and them beating us (NWI) for the INGO gun shop of the year means I won't ever buy from them. I would rathe pay more to buy from an out of state dealer and have it shipped into a NWI FFL then buy from them. Or heck just have bylthe's special order it for me (which is propably want is going to occur).

Call it "Da Region Mafia" mentality but :nono: I'm NWI INGO not INGO.

In any case since I want to get a supressor on it anyways I have to go the route of that guy near the kanakee river, the one with a long big gun in his avatar who is also NWI INGO member.

FPS fat :poop: ?

:dunno:

First Person Shoot.
    N00b! :n00b: you!

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Nope! :D
    You may have to do 2 post or combine them into 1 poll and post where type of thread.

For exmaple allow people to vote for abc, xyz, def, days via the poll and then have them post a possible location.

Jedi - McDonalds
    lonehoosier - Burger King

etc..

Then you keep track of the location in your post #1 or post #2 (reserver that one as well) as the polling goes on.

This is pretty much what I came up with. I will have it up soon!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'm wanting to have my back gravel driveway paved over with blacktop.

1 - Anyone here know any reputable ASPHALT companies that will pave a driveway in south Lake County?

2 - Are the asphalt plants open for the spring yet or is it still to early for them to be open?
    I hauled mix/asphalt last week out of Reith-Riley in Gary to the new Meijers in Portage. See if the Walsh and Kelly plant on RT 41 south of RT 2 is open yet.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana

I will make sure to get you a good helmet! :laugh:
    lady.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I watched this for the first time the other day. Really hilarious movie!:laugh:

Such a funny movie, so many great lines.

Yea, too bad I already have a new pistol on layaway. I so want one of those as well. Figured the price would stay about the same though. Hmmm, need another job or two, since I cannot donate body parts or blood anymore.

And here I thought weather wise it was finally starting to look up. Although, coming up soon, i think I might start doing the teenage thing and start offering to cut peoples grass for money. haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom