• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I used the wood that came with it. Might replace both pieces at some point to something nicer, but for now its good. For the lights the screws were a bit long, but I just didn't put them all the way in. Got those at menards too when they had the 20% bags. The safe was $599 with $100 rebate and then the 11% rebate as well. Looks like they are going to be merch cards, but oh well. If you want any more info let me know.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I used the wood that came with it too, MDF I think. I formicaed the top with contact cement. I don't know if it will hold up for heavy reloading though.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I think I will be OK. I bolted the press to a 1x and clamped that to the bench. Spreads out the force a bit. Worst case I replace the top.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Crown Point Gun show really sucked... I went to Tilted Kilt instead...

and scored some Tula 9mm at the Walmart by the shooting gallery on US 30...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

and scored

FTFY

Tilted+Kilt.jpg
    :D

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI

and scored some Tula 9mm at the Walmart by the shooting gallery on US 30...

I heard the same thing, buncha jewelry and knives. When the shows closed at 5pm, Cabela's was bum-rushed with idiots looking for ARs. We actually had a few on the shelf too. What AWB? :laugh:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Once again...

Stayed up late Friday night, didnt go to sleep until 0230 and had to wake up Saturday morning at 0430. Ended up sleeping in until 0500.

Got off work and did a couple things done around the house and in bed by 1830, because I was wore out. And have to wake up at 0430 in the morning.

Well, in my haste to get some rest, I didn't put the wood down on the sliding door. Fast forward to 2300 and waking up to a 45 degree house. The dogs decided to let themselves out, probably shortly after I fell asleep. The sliding door was wide open.

Now I sit here wide awake and cold, waiting for the house to warm up. Hopefully able to doze off soon, so I can actually have a productive day at work tomorrow.

Somebody tell me again why I like dogs, :dunno:.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone local need any LARGE RIFLE PRIMERS . . . I've got more than I need. Paid $35 per 1000. Will sell for $35.00 per 1000. Remington brand. Just looking to balance my needs with my supply. I have 3000 extra that I can spread around.

Not looking to ship these. So FTF in Lake County. Preferably you pick up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge . . . aka The NWI INGO CLUBHOUSE.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I totally agree. I don't know if there is an electronic fail-safe on it. Some electronic locks have two external contacts you can put a 9volt ,in case of power failure.

But the safe is $100 off during this sale...

The lock is powered by 9v and seems to have a fail safe key as well.

Anyone local need any LARGE RIFLE PRIMERS . . . I've got more than I need. Paid $35 per 1000. Will sell for $35.00 per 1000. Remington brand. Just looking to balance my needs with my supply. I have 3000 extra that I can spread around.

Not looking to ship these. So FTF in Lake County. Preferably you pick up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge . . . aka The NWI INGO CLUBHOUSE.

Let me know when you get to small pistol and rifle... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom