Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Let year, I think only one. Two years ago, it was four of them in a row. They always seem to bring home something for Christmas break.

ETA- it was two kids last year. Maybe they’re getting weaned off the germ patrol, and I’ll be able to enjoy the holidays next year.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Man... It's non stop in my head. Making awesome money now, very comfortable. I'm not ready to take a 5 figure hit for an undisclosed amount of time... I'm more of a right now vs future thinker
    Need to look at the pension and benefits before the money. Think of it as a race with long distance not just a sprint that always wins first place.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Didn't see any friendly faces at PB this morning. Looked in the shooting range and saw a plethora of brass on the floor and not a Brass Queen in the bunch.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I think so too. Then we can sit in my garage where its 20 degrees with a space heater running and drink beer while watching the snow continue to pile up.

Agreed.

Zima is a chick drink by the way. It's not hard liquor.

Is the souvenir a country raccoon?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Before Christmas I saw a Tac Sol buckmark barrel in The Bargain Cave at Cabela's. When the coupons came out for twenty bucks off 100, I went looking for the barrel and it was gone. So I bought other things.

I went there to pick up my online order today and I saw it sitting in the case. I had mixed emotions, but I had to buy it. The extra 20 bucks off would have been nice, but it was already marked down 50, so I took what I could get.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Before Christmas I saw a Tac Sol buckmark barrel in The Bargain Cave at Cabela's. When the coupons came out for twenty bucks off 100, I went looking for the barrel and it was gone. So I bought other things.

I went there to pick up my online order today and I saw it sitting in the case. I had mixed emotions, but I had to buy it. The extra 20 bucks off would have been nice, but it was already marked down 50, so I took what I could get.

Good deal on the barrel. Wish i would of seen that but haven't been there since before Christmas. Have a $30 gift card from Christmas that would've made that a really sweet deal. Let me know how you like when its all said and done

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom