Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Now that sounds like a loose battery cable. That could fry your computer.

Contrary to popular belief that is a break in continuity not a short circuit.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well not sure.
    I put in neutral and bam!! All the electroncs came back and the van started. Very strange. Then the van did a few short circuits but kept going. Almost like an emp blast went off. The gauges were going everywhere, all lights off,on.. rwdio as well. But now its normal... hum...

Just push it to work. Think of all the gas money you'll save! ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now that sounds like a loose battery cable. That could fry your computer.

Contrary to popular belief that is a break in continuity not a short circuit.

I checked and everything looked tight but everything is also frozen. :(

Went to the ohare region n came back with 3 stops and no issues now. Strange

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    probably the computer... you might want to pull the battery leads for a while to let the computer completely restart... Otherwise what those guys said...

Sooooo PB was pretty bare for a while and then everyone found me...

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I went to Blythe's tonight GB. It was pretty quiet, when I walked in there it was me and another gentlemen. That guy was a heck of a shot. At 50 feet, one handed, he was able to keep all shots in the black zone on a competition target, diameter of black zone was probably 4 inches. He had some higher end target guns. He was a really nice guy to talk to. After he left three other people came in. It was a fun range day with a mark 2 and Browning hi power

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BGMurphy, I was shooting the Ruger MKII and the MKIV Tactical today... Groups were a bit better than that I would say...

rugmk246063.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Nothing like jackhammering while waiting outside. Thankfully I wasn't as bad as others but still, this cold stinks

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Time to get the running around and little tasks done while helping the wife take down Christmas. The outside lights...ya, according to the weather guy, they are staying put for a while.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Well not sure.
    I put in neutral and bam!! All the electroncs came back and the van started. Very strange. Then the van did a few short circuits but kept going. Almost like an emp blast went off. The gauges were going everywhere, all lights off,on.. rwdio as well. But now its normal... hum...

Sounds like its haunted or possessed or something. Can you get a priest to do an exorcism?

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    BGMurphy, I was shooting the Ruger MKII and the MKIV Tactical today... Groups were a bit better than that I would say...

rugmk246063.jpg
    NO firearms operates like a Ruger Mark 1-4. My mark 2 is set up like yours, 4 inch bull barrel with a blued finish. If your accuracy is better than the guy I met last night you should go to Blythe's on Tuesday for their league night, it is pretty fun.
    Let me know when you go to Point Blank again, would like to see the Mark IV tactical. I did not know Ruger made a tactical version

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Fun fact.
    Working at a mill, while I have vertigo, can be interesting. But at least I'm paying attention because I realize the danger.
    Getting out of the shower, on the other hand, turns out to be worse. Maybe the false sense of security being at home.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BGMurphy, I'll hit you up when I make a run down there next time...

Soooo in other news, this morning my dad went back to the hospital the 3rd time now by ambulance. I have no trust in these medical hacks any longer. I'm carrying my DNR with me now on because I'm not letting them charge my family for their incompetence. At least before the triple bypass he could maintain some type of blood pressure now it's a freaking dart game.

Soooo that's my morning...

oh it's freaking cold too.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom