Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, we can safely assume that the new pup Daisy hates fireworks. She spent the night running from one end of the house to the other barking her head off. I gave her one of Lorelei's tranquilizers, but it didn't faze her.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    why are walthers so unpopular?

I understand nowadays not buying one since they have been 'Americanized" but the PPS, the P99-AS....come on? great guns!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Howdy, does anyone know the link for the location of houses in the area that have nice light displays. Would like to check out acateon's house

https://www.townplanner.com/scherer...017-nwi-homes-decorated-for-christmas/351125/
    Though mine isn't on there for some reason. It was earlier.

When I looked on the FB page https://www.facebook.com/nwiTownPlanner/
    I saw this.
    Kimberly Tepavcevich The 2 for Merrillville on this list were not very good. I have seen better ones in my neighborhood. I would not recommend the ones on 54th ot 71st

But.. others seem to enjoy it, so F her.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Howdy, does anyone know the link for the location of houses in the area that have nice light displays. Would like to check out acateon's house
    If you end up heating to the one listed for Wheatfield (which is incredible), go about 5 minutes south on 231 to the intersection with 110 (4 way stop sign) then go east about 1/4 mile. Another really, really good one.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    -11 according to my truck. Thank goodness for remote start. Even then, still didn't get warm until almost to the train station. At least it wasn't freezing cold in the truck. Not looking forward to the rest of the week. At least Sunday will warm up

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Pssssh, -19°F over here in IA. If one of you doesn't turn on the heat, I'll have to relive all this again when I get back to NWI today.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo the truck started with just one crank... after sitting for two days in this... I am happy about that but not happy with the cold.Jedi, turn the heat back on already....Interesting note also, I have one of these usb solar powered battery packs the NRA was giving away as a promotion and it has been in my truck for about 3 months now... pulled it out and plugged my phone into it to re-charge the phone and the thing has power and has charged my phone back up to half strength... not bad for a solar pack I think...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Soooo the truck started with just one crank... after sitting for two days in this... I am happy about that but not happy with the cold.Jedi, turn the heat back on already....Interesting note also, I have one of these usb solar powered battery packs the NRA was giving away as a promotion and it has been in my truck for about 3 months now... pulled it out and plugged my phone into it to re-charge the phone and the thing has power and has charged my phone back up to half strength... not bad for a solar pack I think...
    That is pretty good for one of the gimmick hand out send out.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Repeater, that is what I thought... I was expecting 50 % recharge with it in 70 degree temps but in -12 that isn't bad at all... Left it in the truck on the dash to recharge... more testing will ensue...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi asked for snow not this stupid cold.
    Note it will be in the 30s this weekend and snow! Yyyeesss!!!
    Its can only snow when its in the 30s/high 20s not this horrible crap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom