Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Lots of leftover ham that I'm working my way through. Christmas was pretty nice. Snow wasn't as fun to shovel. At least it wasn't the were heavy snow. Still, was quite a workout.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Who didn't throw another BIG log on the fire. Man is it cold out side. Next door neighbor drives a garbage truck for the city and bet he will be chilling all day. Hope everyone has their heat working and there isn't any house fires in this cold weather. Just remembering those old days in the fire service.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Who didn't throw another BIG log on the fire. Man is it cold out side. Next door neighbor drives a garbage truck for the city and bet he will be chilling all day. Hope everyone has their heat working and there isn't any house fires in this cold weather. Just remembering those old days in the fire service.
    Speaking of fires, snow and cold, be sure that your fire hydrants are not covered with snow from the plow trucks. We have one on the corner and damn city plow drivers buried them in snow when clean the intersection.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Who left the AC on high up here? The temperature gage in this vehicle keeps dropping the more north I get. And man, the wind! The pony relocation mission is in route.
    Remington has a brewery?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom