• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    That is one very, very nice looking gun. Saw one at the last Steel Plate Match. Keep me in mind ... I wouldn't mind putting a few rounds downrange with one.

beretta-brigadier-tactical-1.jpg

That's just.... :drool:

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    @GB. I knew you would like it, considering we always end up talking about them.

My buddy got his WC Berreta yesterday and keeps sending me pictures of it.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    Black Label, oh friend of mine... Let me know when the new baby arrives... Welcome to the Beretta family...

I was drooling all over a M9A3 at Blythes a couple weeks ago but it just seemed a bit high to bring her home...

Acteon, you don't sweat in Arizona because the sweat evaporates faster than you can feel it... It is a dry heat... Much better than yesterday down at JP with high humidity, almost did the chicken leg thing...

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days now... had to shoot and work so I could shoot... Just finished reading 4 days of your guys dribble though...

arakmag3589hdrfil.jpg

you finally get that century arms back with a fixed mag release?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    PCP yeah the monkey's behind the scene's at Century Arms finally built their rendition of a AK to actually work. The magazine drop out correctly now and I ran her hard the other day to make sure. Now I need to get a new stock for her because the stock is too high to properly get behind the sights.

The Magpul D60 is awesome to shoot but it is a bit pricey and it takes two men and a small boy to load the dang thing...

Ericwp, I've been there and felt it. There is a difference between a dry heat and a humid heat for sure. I really enjoyed my time out there, my hands and feet worked and the blood sugar swings were not as big.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Here is more of the family... I've been watching for another Storm carbine for the wife but they have been unavailable for a while now. I guess Beretta has been producing them but they are all MX models for a military contract. They supposedly have just restarted production.

ber2536hdrfil.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    AR platforms ruled the day. Most were scoped but a few had irons (mine included). Had a complete newbie with a 16" bbl AR and irons that kept pace all weekend.

A 16" bbl AR with irons and Federal 55 gr ammo (Walmart value pack) will get it done if you do your part.

I had irons and a 20" bbl AR with Walmart ammo. That's my target ... Number 29

If I recall correctly ...
    Number 28 was a 16" bbl with scope.
    Number 30 was a 16" bbl with irons.
    Number 31 was a 16" bbl with scope.

13735690_690941134378172_2484662478154725267_o.jpg
    When I was in we had just got brand new M4's as we were the ones to uncrate and clean them. We ended up going to rifle qual and we were all able to hit the man size target at 500 yds with irons. Though we weren't going to tight groups and shooting on Okinawa is always up for anything especially with a strong wind and constant change in direction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom