Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Wrists, back of neck, forehead all help. When we did craft shows, I used to keep a bandana soaking in a bowl of water in the cooler, and I'd tie it around my neck or my head.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    So i did the unthinkable on Fri, i ordered a handgun that isn't a glock. I ordered a Wilson Combat Beretta 92 brigadier tactical.

Now I'm worried the Glocks will revolt, I'm surronded by them.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    So i did the unthinkable on Fri, i ordered a handgun that isn't a glock. I ordered a Wilson Combat Beretta 92 brigadier tactical.

Now I'm worried the Glocks will revolt, I'm surronded by them.

The glocks will have no choice but to stare at the ground in a show of reverence. They will be powerless to revolt in the presence of such superiority...

Nice choice! Have you shot many 92s?

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    That's not all that bad. You'll have it before you know it. At least it's a known back order time unlike the scar 17 which has been unavailable for several months now

I'm not exactly known for my patience.:( But I think I can make it.

The 17s are back ordered? I remember when the gun shops were lousy with them,as long as you wanted them in black, the 16s were the same way. I had to search high and low for my tri color 16. Then walked into Blythes one day and there was one sitting on the wall.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    The glocks will have no choice but to stare at the ground in a show of reverence. They will be powerless to revolt in the presence of such superiority...

Nice choice! Have you shot many 92s?

Yes I have, stood many a long night on watch with one strapped to my leg, while I was in the Navy. The whole nostalgia thing was getting to me, so I started looking at them. Just to have one in the safe.

Then a buddy of mine from the Navy starts telling me about the Wilson Combat ones, one thing led to another, and after I promised myself no new guns until next year. I ordered one!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    I'm not exactly known for my patience.:( But I think I can make it.

The 17s are back ordered? I remember when the gun shops were lousy with them,as long as you wanted them in black, the 16s were the same way. I had to search high and low for my tri color 16. Then walked into Blythes one day and there was one sitting on the wall.

I bought my 16S FDE in February of 15 and all Blythe's had to do was get it shipped to them. I talked to Blythe's and Copper Custom. They said the 17's in black have been gone for 4/5 months and it's been almost a year since they've come across the FDE 17. Go figure I want the FDE 17 to match it's little brother. I guess I'll see what I wait longer on. The scar 17 or a Glock 19 MOS

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Sold the Ruger and ended up placing an order of 5k bullets in the flavors of 9, 38/357, and 223/5.56. I even have a few bucks left to try to score some powder in South Bend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom