• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    I threw up an intro thread in the introduction forum per actaeon277's info. As for me, I'm not a Glock fan boy by anymeans but ended up with several, AK or AR; I own both, can run em... kinda and even got one of those AK/AR hybrids. The only one who wears pink is my wife and she wears it well enough for the both of us. :):

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I threw up an intro thread in the introduction forum per actaeon277's info. As for me, I'm not a Glock fan boy by anymeans but ended up with several, AK or AR; I own both, can run em... kinda and even got one of those AK/AR hybrids. The only one who wears pink is my wife and she wears it well enough for the both of us. :):

Ok, I'll talk to you. :stickpoke:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bought some steel from Bobcat Armament today on the way to the parents. If you hear some ping, ping, ping, tomorrow morning, my dad and I are ringing!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Who's in for some deck building?!

Wife made me stay home from the Atterbury shoot and the BIL called in wore out.

Somehow this is all my fault.

:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I have a pile of sand in the driveway that needs to be moved. It will sit there until mother nature decides to let up with this ****. Your deck should do the same thing. Want me to talk to your wife? I can be quite persuasive :laugh:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I have a pile of sand in the driveway that needs to be moved. It will sit there until mother nature decides to let up with this ****. Your deck should do the same thing. Want me to talk to your wife? I can be quite persuasive :laugh:

Where is it moving to?

Thanks for the offer.

I just want this thing done so I can move on with my life. I bought a case of water, 5 Gatorades, and 2 2-liters of brisk 1/2 and 1/2. We are working, I don't care how hot it gets.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Where is it moving to?

Thanks for the offer.

I just want this thing done so I can move on with my life. I bought a case of water, 5 Gatorades, and 2 2-liters of brisk 1/2 and 1/2. We are working, I don't care how hot it gets.

Just be careful. Know the signs of heat exhaustion. It can sneak up on you.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Hi all,
    Didn't really know where to throw this up. I'm new to INGO and just wanted to introduce myself to the NWI guys. I was at the shoot last Saturday with my wife and got to meet a few of you (Mark got me to come out). I'm all set up now on the forum under PlainClothesPatriot. I'm still learning how it all works but just wanted to drop a line and say we had fun at the shoot and look forward to the next one

:welcome: 2 :ingo: from NWI I enjoyed meeting you and your wife at the M&S.

Don't worry about navigation here it will come with time. I've been here a while and still learning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom