• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Going to Railcats tonight...... Had to show the Wife Jay's pic from last week to reassure her carrying would be fine.... I told her that you especially dont go up to 4th & 5th ave at night without it.

Jay, she said ur pic was both terrifying and comforting.... :rofl:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    20160722_190438_zpsbfcrzp5n.jpg

Not bad seats for free!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Going to Railcats tonight...... Had to show the Wife Jay's pic from last week to reassure her carrying would be fine.... I told her that you especially dont go up to 4th & 5th ave at night without it.

Jay, she said ur pic was both terrifying and comforting.... :rofl:

I went to 4th and 5th for 25 years unarmed.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My paper shredder died after almost 20 years. Anyone have a recommendation for a replacement?
    Whatever you get, get a cross cut shredder.

We have a staples brand 10 sheet cross cut shredder, which is about six years old now. It has worked well. Will shred cards, discs, paper...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Yep. We have one that does all the afore mentioned. Multiple copy shredding is a big selling point. Ours also has a touch guard that kills the shredder if there is human contact. Nice for little fingers or dumb moments.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Games, kids run through the field... Great time!

You got the US Steel Police to protect you. GPD is "protecting" me and my family..... So I'll take my chances myself

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    Hi all,
    Didn't really know where to throw this up. I'm new to INGO and just wanted to introduce myself to the NWI guys. I was at the shoot last Saturday with my wife and got to meet a few of you (Mark got me to come out). I'm all set up now on the forum under PlainClothesPatriot. I'm still learning how it all works but just wanted to drop a line and say we had fun at the shoot and look forward to the next one

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hi all,
    Didn't really know where to throw this up. I'm new to INGO and just wanted to introduce myself to the NWI guys. I was at the shoot last Saturday with my wife and got to meet a few of you (Mark got me to come out). I'm all set up now on the forum under PlainClothesPatriot. I'm still learning how it all works but just wanted to drop a line and say we had fun at the shoot and look forward to the next one

Welcome to INGO, and the NWI thread.

Introductions and Greetings
    Here is the introduction area.
    Click on "Post New Thread" and introduce yourself to INGO.
    The thread will only be open a day or two, that's the way it is in the Introduction area.

Meet & Shoots, and Meet & Eats are advertised here, but they're also in the Events area.
    INGO Events

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Hi all,
    Welcome from "you people" in Hammond, glad to have you. You only get 1/4 vote :):. Make sure you introduce yourself in the introduction forum too. So, for the real questions: Hi-point or Glock? Ar or Ak? Pink or normal colours?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom