• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Colt had his first check up and shots today. 28 lbs and healthy with a slight over bite and a ball stuck up in his abdomen, doc says he will be good. Also have him akc registered now and him and ethel (English bull dog) are getting the chip tomorrow after her spay. Canine life is good at this house

Colt and our son are bonding really well. He likes to follow my son everywhere. My son is so happy. I'm getting jealous! Haha

Will have a few days off later this week so planning on doing some reloading and shooting with my son

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Deck will be there when you get back ... :whistle:

Promise the wife something nice.

It's worth it ... being able to look out over a landscape and knowing that you can own it with the rifle in your hand. 'Muricca!

Atterbury awaits ...

Picture256S.jpg
    :drool: :bow:

How long has this deck erection been going on now?

:hehe: Too long. It's my wife, her brother, and myself trying to figure this thing out. She designed it, now we're trying to execute the design. :faint:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Colt had his first check up and shots today. 28 lbs and healthy with a slight over bite and a ball stuck up in his abdomen, doc says he will be good. Also have him akc registered now and him and ethel (English bull dog) are getting the chip tomorrow after her spay. Canine life is good at this house

Colt and our son are bonding really well. He likes to follow my son everywhere. My son is so happy. I'm getting jealous! Haha

Will have a few days off later this week so planning on doing some reloading and shooting with my son

:yesway:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :drool: :bow:

:hehe: Too long. It's my wife, her brother, and myself trying to figure this thing out. She designed it, now we're trying to execute the design. :faint:

Sorry I can not touch that one. O shoot, I just saw what I did there.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    If you're tired of making noise off the bench with sand bags and a rest at the 25 yard line, this is your chance to dump the training wheels and change things. Want to shoot better? Stop spending money on gear. You're not going to find marksmanship in aisle five at the gun shop. For barely the price of a decent scope mount, you might find marksmanship at Atterbury with some of the best instructors Revere's Riders has to offer.

... you are almost out of time. You have until 5pm this afternoon.

Picture256S.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

I hate you.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    I think I have a problem....

So I'm grabbing some reloading stuff for 30/06 yesterday and I realize today that somehow instead of getting a bag of 30/06 brass I mistakenly grabbed a bag of .308 brass..... I didn't even realize it until I opened the bag to inspect the brass and thought the .308 stamping was... odd..... I should have been trying to get in touch with someone that could use the brass but instead I start thinking that maybe I should start reloading 308.... I don't even have a 308 rifle! But I start thinking (justifiably of course) that I should get a 308 soon and Ill reload and blah blah. No! If I end up buying a rifle just because I accidentally aquired once fired brass for it then I need to start attending meetings! So on that note....
    [STRIKE][STRIKE][STRIKE][STRIKE]Does anyone have an m1a, remmington 700 or ar10 and reloading supplies they wish to sell? [/STRIKE][/STRIKE][/STRIKE][/STRIKE]
    Does anyone need some 308 brass??

Btw, I still need the brass. Trade?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think I have a problem....

So I'm grabbing some reloading stuff for 30/06 yesterday and I realize today that somehow instead of getting a bag of 30/06 brass I mistakenly grabbed a bag of .308 brass..... I didn't even realize it until I opened the bag to inspect the brass and thought the .308 stamping was... odd..... I should have been trying to get in touch with someone that could use the brass but instead I start thinking that maybe I should start reloading 308.... I don't even have a 308 rifle! But I start thinking (justifiably of course) that I should get a 308 soon and Ill reload and blah blah. No! If I end up buying a rifle just because I accidentally aquired once fired brass for it then I need to start attending meetings! So on that note....
    [STRIKE][STRIKE][STRIKE][STRIKE]Does anyone have an m1a, remmington 700 or ar10 and reloading supplies they wish to sell? [/STRIKE][/STRIKE][/STRIKE][/STRIKE]
    Does anyone need some 308 brass??

Btw, I still need the brass. Trade?

Man you really are sick, you do need help, brother. Give me a call and i will give you all the help you need choosing your new .308 rifle.
    I can't stand to see you suffer this way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom