Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's family run and there are a couple of very polite and well educated kids that greet me when I come in to pick up, I like to see that the money I spend goes to them.

I like the family owned restaurants. Does anyone here eat at China King in CP? Apparently the lady who owned it died about a week ago from an aneurysm. She was only 37. :(

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to check out a Tavor but I've only heard good things.
    Tavor%20with%20ZRX.jpg

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    If you're tired of making noise off the bench with sand bags and a rest at the 25 yard line, this is your chance to dump the training wheels and change things. Want to shoot better? Stop spending money on gear. You're not going to find marksmanship in aisle five at the gun shop. For barely the price of a decent scope mount, you might find marksmanship at Atterbury with some of the best instructors Revere's Riders has to offer.

... you are almost out of time. You have until 5pm this afternoon.

'm out. Stupid deck.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I like the family owned restaurants. Does anyone here eat at China King in CP? Apparently the lady who owned it died about a week ago from an aneurysm. She was only 37. :(

The wife and I have eaten there before. Its not bad. My oldest son is in the same grade as one of there boys. Thats really sad to hear that.

On a nother note I really like China Garden on Broadway and 109th

Cummins513

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2016
    Lowell
    Deck will be there when you get back ... :whistle:

Promise the wife something nice.

It's worth it ... being able to look out over a landscape and knowing that you can own it with the rifle in your hand. 'Muricca!

Atterbury awaits ...

Picture256S.jpg

I really want to go to that event but I haven't gone to the basic or beginner rifle class :(

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Flight leaves for our fishing trip at 6:30am this weekend and the Duty Free Shop opens at 6am. So I called to see if Dad and I would be able to have a couple bottles(pre-paid) of Maker's at the gate so there are no hassles. Gal said no problem and said I should order online and gave me the address. I get online to set it up and my flight number is not an option (currently still listed on Air Canada's page). :facepalm: I call Dad to see if the flight info had changed, and he isn't home yet. :rolleyes: Why does this have to be so hard!? :ranton: Now, I wait...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom